Reviews for Wicked Wishes
TheLogicalDreamerandWriter chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
i liked this story alot! i LOVED the ending line btw! great job:)
1337kitsune chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
Such a cliffhanger ending... Explains nothing. Also, your grammer is atrociaous. You were 15 when you wrote the first chapters, and 17 on the last one? My gosh, you need to work on your writing skills. A lot.

Next time, you may consider looking around the site for a beta, I'm sure there would be people who would love to help out a starter or long-term site member. Also, if you ever get the time, go back and fix this.

It's just so sad how much potentiol this story had only to be wasted. I'd fix it up if allowed, although I really don't see that happening...But hey, I can dream.
thraxbaby chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
OMG! ROTFLMAO! That last part had me laughing for two days! XDD
Luiz4200 chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
Good ending.
Luiz4200 chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
Good chapter. Will Crocker learn about Norm?
TheLampKnowsAll chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I rly like ur story but i have 1 question r u ever gunna update?
TheLampKnowsAll chapter 11 . 9/3/2008
Excellent story cant wait till u uodATE _
iCraft chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
I like this story. You did a great job keeping Norm in character, and I like Meg. Hope you update soon, I really want to read more of this story!
Blackspiderman chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Quick question. Is this an attempt at a crossover of Fairly Odd Parents and Family Guy? I'm only asking because Family Guy is the only other place I've heard someone have the nickname 'Meg'.

This does seem like a good story. keep going with it!
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
Remy is quite upset. Please update.
Megan The Vampire Slayer chapter 11 . 1/25/2008
It was good, but I didn't get the part with the spider and such. It was a little random is all, but I still love this story!
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
Yeah, that's the Remy I know. Please include Crocker meeting Meg and Norm in the next chapter.
Megan The Vampire Slayer chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
THIS WAS AWSOME! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 1/4/2008
Will Meg meet Remy again? Please update.
CJzilla chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
It read a little different, but not very from the repetative cycle of "OC godkid" or in this case "OC genie master" fictions I've seen. Unique but by just a hair, though you managed to stay true to Norm's character. Some grammar mistakes. You lost me in the story line, but the interactions between "Meg" and Norm were amusing. Again, you have potential for a good fanfic, but I've seen this before.