Reviews for Accidentally
jj chapter 1 . 9/7
im still crying
but great job
jj chapter 1 . 2/9
so precious i was almost in tears
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Except for the character death, that was a sweet story of how they came together (umm, no pun intended) :) ...question though, wouldn't Iruka get poisoned as well by swapping fluids with Kakashi? Very enjoyable read, though. Thank you for sharing!
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
They first found each others at moment of emotional need, when they needed the confort of another body but I think there was already something here and that they wouldn't have done it with somebody else. I just hope they had time together before the end who was bittersweet.

A beautiful love story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I loved this. But to be honest, i was expecting Iruka to die. I don't know why, maybe cuz Kashi's gone through death so many times? but then again, if Ruka did die, then Kashi would be broken for life, so that would probably end in 2 tragedies...either way, good job.
Jinxed22 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I really loved it! But no offence...the ending was a disapointment...I wasn't expecing Kakashi to die...I loved the story and it was greatly written, but I cried...
volaju66 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
So happy and then death...ah you made me cry. They were so cute together!
tearfularcher chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
The ending was so sad.
Nomannic chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
So sad and so sweet... great job, I think I'm about to cry. One of your best, and I loved the dinner. Luvved it.
Blue Jay 21 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
oh man that made me cry. it was so sad, but well written. good job
ReixGaara chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
you made me cry! you made me cry! i'm sitting in front of my laptop bawling like a little girl! I hope you're happy. Damn i hate death fics. I'm just no good at them. they always turn me into a blubbering pile of mush. So beautiful though. So hard to read, but so beautiful.

Sapphire Sphinx chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
That was really moving, I hope your happy by the way, you made me cry.
reeby10 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
omg that was so sweet but so sad! i cried at the end! T_T i miss kakashi already! *cries some more*
ChibiAliChan chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
this story is so sweet and sad... i really enjoyed it
Fluffy Bunny Slippers chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
*sobs* Not fair! That is so not fair! *more sobbing* I hate it when characters die. Especially when it's Kakashi or Iruka.

I originally wasn't going to read this one because of the words 'character death'. I'd read and liked everything else by you so I figured I'd give it a try. I like the story. It's cute.