Reviews for Tithing Love
g chapter 1 . 3/19
I found that story funny. I think any pastor who tells a ghost story out of the blue should be popular.
demikooo chapter 6 . 1/3
what can i say...
i really love this fic. and i love you for making this.
and i dont know why but i always feels sad whenever read this fic. because i cant marry carter in the game hiks.
good job. 3 keep it up! cant wait for the update
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I really love this story. You shown me greatness that is Pastor Carter!

I check this story from time to time. Hope you are doing well and life treating you kindly.
Don chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
I wish you would finish this. Such a great story.
Hmlover chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Seemed to have touches of Jane Austen hahahah
swkaioshin chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Such strong character in Claire, she stays strict and true to her personality throughout the story. Great job!
Low-Cut Converse chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love Carter sosososo much! And when I saw this story I HAD to read it... And I loved it! Your an awesome writer!

-L.C. Converse
huejaded965 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Love your fanfic! Didn't think that there'll be ClairexCarter pairing. But anyhow, is this the last chapter? I am so looking forward to it if there is.
Gyarii chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
I really love this fanfic, you got me to ship claire and carter. Now i wished we can marry him in the game T.T , hope to see a new update soon!
Failisse chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
You know, I've always wondered why they allowed you to marry the Gourmet or even the kappa in the More Friends Of Mineral Town version, but never Gotz, Zack, or Carter as you've listed. I've always had an interest in marrying Carter in the game (he's good looking and sweet), but when the girl version came out, I was sorely disappointed in the choices of marriage candidates. Yes, I get the reason they listed the original boys as marriage candidates, but then for special marriage partners they just HAD to go and list all the ugly guys: Won, Gourmet, and the freaking Kappa. Seriously? So anyways, I'm glad that SOMEONE agrees with me on the whole Carter thing, and I'm very glad you wrote this fic. It's interesting, they way you laid out the story details. The backgrounds, and the interactions between Carter and Claire was the most intriguing. I greatly hope that you will continue with this fic. I'd like to see it finished. Thank you for writing, and hope to see another update soon!

- Failisse
Day-le-Light chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
All I can say is I LOVE this. Harvest Moon is awesome, and I like Carter. I agree it would be cool to be able to marry him. I was a little disappointed with the number of stories I found of him, but this one is very well written and it more than makes up for that. :)
Reina19 chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
I love Carter! He's the best! I just want to say that the story itself is as awesome as your artwork! I love it! Oh and I want to say another thing: I really like picture you drew - the one where Mary jumps out of the church's stained-glass window. This story reminds me of that for some reason.
treestar55 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
This is such a completely wonderful story that I had to come back and read it a second time. I love the way you draw Claire's spirit and Carter's feelings. All of your characters are so well used, no wasted or throw away dialouge or people. The letter to her parents makes me laugh aloud every time.

I only wish there were more of this.

Really wonderful.
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
*large grin* Ohhhhh Miss Libra... It certainly is helpful that you're such a great artist as to attract people to your fanfiction. Especially if there's no other place to get romantic stories about Carter! (You've practically brainwashed me into liking him though. XD )

Of course, to get people to continue to read must be due to your astonishing ability to write as well. *w* (Harvest Goddess give me strength)

Well, I've been enjoying your work from afar, Miss Libra, but now I've seen something that I can communicate to you with daily: Writing.

*laughs and waves* Welp, I've certainly enjoyed reading this chappy in the middle of the night. I'll read another real soon,

With admiration and utmost respect,

TMRomance
Inumaru12 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
So yeah...I totally blame your art for getting me into Carter/Claire but I'm very happy for that at the same time bc I've become infatuated with this couple now.

I really do help to see more on this soon!

Inumaru12