Reviews for Tithing Love
forestofmyown chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
I can't tell you how awesome you are _ I found you on DeviantArt first, then came here once you had me completely addicted to Carter (yes, it's all your fault). I LOVE this story! Please continue! And now, I go back to the Carter story I'm writing (also completely your fault).
MysticChaos chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Welp. I really can't say much. All this laughing and "aw"s from your story has left me physically drained. Haha...

So I'll say only this:

This is fantastic.

I love you for writing this.
FarmFreak chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
This fanfic is absolutely spectacular! I love Carter to bits and pieces- If I could have married him I would have.

I love the pacing, the character's personalities, and the plot line. I really do hope you update this, as it is one of the very few (and very amazing) CarterxClair stories I have happened upon.

The Rune Reverend chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
I'm so terribly sorry that I never got around to this. And much to my shame, I truely missed out on something special. Not only was it well written, but it was full of very heartfelt moments and genuine care. That you liked Carter in the game is apparent, but much to your credit in crafting his relationship with Claire in a sweet and endearing manner.

You're a talented artist and a wonderful writer too. Few people are blessed to have both and, frankly, I envy you. It would be nice to see the finish to the story, if you have one.
KinaMaria chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
PFFT; OMG I had no idea you wrote fanfiction xDD (I'm a fan of yours from deviantart). I shall be keeping track of this story~
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I just remembered after reading this chapter: "Maya" is the name of a tiny bird here in the Philippines.
andraliba chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Your writing skills are soo good!I love the story and the characters )

I hope you'll update the story soon.
Ballpoint Angel chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
*sigh* If only Carter was a marriage candidate! :( But reading your fanfic is wonderful! The flow of the story is so natural and free. Thanks for writing this, and keep up the good worK!
tofu-melon chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Oh God, this is like... a dream come true. I was one of the weirdos that didn't really like any of the bachelors while I played the game and instead was all gaa-gaa over Carter the whole time (because he's so cute). I eventually married Cliff 'cause he was always at the church. :P

Great story, your writing style is fabulous and I can't wait for the next update!
Monotolang chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
How I wish Carter was a bachelor! Good characterisation here, even if Claire doesn't seem to have a concrete personality. I especially like how you use in-game quotes so seamlessly.

Lovely, I hope to read more of it soon.
JokingJester chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Just finished reading your latest chapter and now I'm dying to reading another. I'll be waiting for an update. :D
JokingJester chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that someone wrote a Carter and Claire story. I just couldn't. I thought it would be pretty weird at first...and truthfully i thought it would be sick...(sorry.) But not until I started reading your story. I was completely and literally in love with your story. The way you write is just so captivating that i couldn't stop reading...until i found out it was past midnight on a school day. lol. Well, i'll be waiting on your latest chapter.

The Scarlet Sky chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
Libra, I've missed this story. Sorely. And it's just as good as I remember it, with in-character situations and fun little twists and just pure awesomeness. I adored Ann, especially, and Claire's letter...oh, Claire's letter was fantastic. xD

We'll all be bummed if we don't get another update soon, but I understand life is busy, so...

Oh, who am I kidding: Write more, please!
kelley28 chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
Claire's letter to her parents was so funny, I had to read it twice.
Wandering Artist chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Aww! Please continue this! it can't end like that D: come on please!
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »