Reviews for Tithing Love
Reina19 chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
I love Carter! He's the best! I just want to say that the story itself is as awesome as your artwork! I love it! Oh and I want to say another thing: I really like picture you drew - the one where Mary jumps out of the church's stained-glass window. This story reminds me of that for some reason.
treestar55 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
This is such a completely wonderful story that I had to come back and read it a second time. I love the way you draw Claire's spirit and Carter's feelings. All of your characters are so well used, no wasted or throw away dialouge or people. The letter to her parents makes me laugh aloud every time.

I only wish there were more of this.

Really wonderful.
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
*large grin* Ohhhhh Miss Libra... It certainly is helpful that you're such a great artist as to attract people to your fanfiction. Especially if there's no other place to get romantic stories about Carter! (You've practically brainwashed me into liking him though. XD )

Of course, to get people to continue to read must be due to your astonishing ability to write as well. *w* (Harvest Goddess give me strength~)

Well, I've been enjoying your work from afar, Miss Libra, but now I've seen something that I can communicate to you with daily: Writing.

*laughs and waves* Welp, I've certainly enjoyed reading this chappy in the middle of the night. I'll read another real soon,

With admiration and utmost respect,

~TMRomance
Inumaru12 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
So yeah...I totally blame your art for getting me into Carter/Claire but I'm very happy for that at the same time bc I've become infatuated with this couple now.

I really do help to see more on this soon!

Inumaru12
forestofmyown chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
I can't tell you how awesome you are _ I found you on DeviantArt first, then came here once you had me completely addicted to Carter (yes, it's all your fault). I LOVE this story! Please continue! And now, I go back to the Carter story I'm writing (also completely your fault).
MysticChaos chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Welp. I really can't say much. All this laughing and "aw"s from your story has left me physically drained. Haha...

So I'll say only this:

This is fantastic.

I love you for writing this.
FarmFreak chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
This fanfic is absolutely spectacular! I love Carter to bits and pieces- If I could have married him I would have.

I love the pacing, the character's personalities, and the plot line. I really do hope you update this, as it is one of the very few (and very amazing) CarterxClair stories I have happened upon.

-Farm
The Rune Reverend chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
I'm so terribly sorry that I never got around to this. And much to my shame, I truely missed out on something special. Not only was it well written, but it was full of very heartfelt moments and genuine care. That you liked Carter in the game is apparent, but much to your credit in crafting his relationship with Claire in a sweet and endearing manner.

You're a talented artist and a wonderful writer too. Few people are blessed to have both and, frankly, I envy you. It would be nice to see the finish to the story, if you have one.
KinaMaria chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
PFFT; OMG I had no idea you wrote fanfiction xDD (I'm a fan of yours from deviantart). I shall be keeping track of this story~
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I just remembered after reading this chapter: "Maya" is the name of a tiny bird here in the Philippines.
andraliba chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Your writing skills are soo good!I love the story and the characters )

I hope you'll update the story soon.
Ballpoint Angel chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
*sigh* If only Carter was a marriage candidate! :( But reading your fanfic is wonderful! The flow of the story is so natural and free. Thanks for writing this, and keep up the good worK!
tofu-melon chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Oh God, this is like... a dream come true. I was one of the weirdos that didn't really like any of the bachelors while I played the game and instead was all gaa-gaa over Carter the whole time (because he's so cute). I eventually married Cliff 'cause he was always at the church. :P

Great story, your writing style is fabulous and I can't wait for the next update!
Monotolang chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
How I wish Carter was a bachelor! Good characterisation here, even if Claire doesn't seem to have a concrete personality. I especially like how you use in-game quotes so seamlessly.

Lovely, I hope to read more of it soon.
JokingJester chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Just finished reading your latest chapter and now I'm dying to reading another. I'll be waiting for an update. :D
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »