Reviews for Tithing Love
sunni chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
YAY! Now every1 is happy! please say theres more cos i can't wait to read more! BTW who will get them married if he is the priest? lol. great read!
Tishie chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
Most outstanding! I could not have a read anything more perfect :3 You are AMAZING... I will keep worshipping you in DA and in You are just awesome, this latest chapter had me laughing away at 11:30pm (here in my country) and disturbing the others, it would make me late as well for school tom, (final exams too) but you know what? I DON'T CARE. Your fanfic is the cream of my entire month's crop, and I love it. It's also my B-day on Mar 20, so I consider this the best gift EVAR (Even if it isn't. I just think it's like, awesome. Like pressies.) Keep writing! Make em have kids :D *squeals* It's funny & it made me blush XD

(Sry for the fangirly review, i'm just... So overwhelmed by fandom now)
Breadaknee chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
Oh! I just love this so much!

The way you write Claire and Carter's personalities are excellent! I giggled when Carter tried out his humor on Claire.

Hopefully you update soon, this fic is amazing.
shinoyami chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
T.T omg i feel like i've been waiting forever for this chapter... *screams* I LOVE YOU! D it was awesomely written and i can't wait for the next update. *glomps* as soon as i saw the update message in my email i hugged my mom like "YES! IT"S HERE! AH! w
HAPPYLU chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
Carter is oh-so undeniebly 'hott' in this fic, I must say. D:

And yeah, I too was suprised/shocked/pissed that he wasn't an available bachelor! I thought it total B.S.

But your story sure makes me happy, and I love it. Like srsly. D

For the record, Carter does seem like the sex-fiend type. :/
Pause11 chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
This story has so far, been the most awesome thing I've ever read on FF net. For one thing, no one but the lovable LaughingLibra has ever managed to make a fanfic about the heroine and the priest in the game. And if someone else had, I apologise... But Libra-chan's is probabaly the best anyway :P

Great Job! ...will there be another chapter? :B
The Scarlet Sky chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
Eep! How cute. Though...in a hot spring, well... *snickers* That'll be a fun story to tell prosperity. XD

I'm so happy everything is working out for dear Carter and his beloved blonde! Ah, should we expect the wedding to happen next chapter? Either way, I'm very excited, and I hope to see another well-written chapter like this one up soon!
harvestmoonlove chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
omc(oh my cow) love reading this!cant wait to see what happens next!
Amber Komasaki chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Oh, WOW!

This story kept me in my seat until I'd read every chapter xD

The way you write Carter, and just everything about it, is perfect. It's got such believable reasoning for why he didn't want to marry her, and you fix that issue so well that it doesn't come across as corny or anything like that~

I love this story. You seriously need to update-it's fantastic -_-
Nova Bucker chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
YAY! YOu updated! I can't believe you finally update! But you did! But update again ASAP! 'CAuse this is gettin' really good and I want to know what happens next! PLEASe?
Tishie chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
I am so glad that you updated. I was kind of scared that you'd finish the story right there and then, so... XD

I can't wait for the next update. I'm lovin this story more and more each time I read it. (Yes, i read it twice already) You're the best! :D
The Scarlet Sky chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
Man, you ended it THERE? That's cruel and unusual punishment. Seriously.

May I say I envy your 3rd person style? Everything flows so smoothly, and your descriptions are very enjoyable to read, too. It's got this simple, but elegant, style. I like it.

What a rollercoaster of emotion for Carter...but being a silly male, he has realized too late that Claire was what he wanted all along. The ELlen thing was incredibly romantic, I'll have you know. Creative, too. I loved it.

Well, here's hoping you'll update soon! Keep up the good work!
Pause11 chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
...

If I were to speak words about this chapter... There would not be enough space to type them. And I would further myself in looking like a babbling moron. _
Lemo chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Yup, totally the cutest pairing ever X3
Lemo chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I'm pretty sure you can't harry Carter coz he's a preist and it's against his vows or whatever XD kinda like a nun, he's all married to God and whatnot. -gigglesnort-

Though I admit I really wanted to marry him to~ He's so damn CUTE!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »