Reviews for Tithing Love
Pause11 chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
This story has so far, been the most awesome thing I've ever read on FF net. For one thing, no one but the lovable LaughingLibra has ever managed to make a fanfic about the heroine and the priest in the game. And if someone else had, I apologise... But Libra-chan's is probabaly the best anyway :P

Great Job! ...will there be another chapter? :B
The Scarlet Sky chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
Eep! How cute. Though...in a hot spring, well... *snickers* That'll be a fun story to tell prosperity. XD

I'm so happy everything is working out for dear Carter and his beloved blonde! Ah, should we expect the wedding to happen next chapter? Either way, I'm very excited, and I hope to see another well-written chapter like this one up soon!
harvestmoonlove chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
omc(oh my cow) love reading this!cant wait to see what happens next!
Amber Komasaki chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Oh, WOW!

This story kept me in my seat until I'd read every chapter xD

The way you write Carter, and just everything about it, is perfect. It's got such believable reasoning for why he didn't want to marry her, and you fix that issue so well that it doesn't come across as corny or anything like that

I love this story. You seriously need to update-it's fantastic -_-
Nova Bucker chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
YAY! YOu updated! I can't believe you finally update! But you did! But update again ASAP! 'CAuse this is gettin' really good and I want to know what happens next! PLEASe?
Tishie chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
I am so glad that you updated. I was kind of scared that you'd finish the story right there and then, so... XD

I can't wait for the next update. I'm lovin this story more and more each time I read it. (Yes, i read it twice already) You're the best! :D
The Scarlet Sky chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
Man, you ended it THERE? That's cruel and unusual punishment. Seriously.

May I say I envy your 3rd person style? Everything flows so smoothly, and your descriptions are very enjoyable to read, too. It's got this simple, but elegant, style. I like it.

What a rollercoaster of emotion for Carter...but being a silly male, he has realized too late that Claire was what he wanted all along. The ELlen thing was incredibly romantic, I'll have you know. Creative, too. I loved it.

Well, here's hoping you'll update soon! Keep up the good work!
Pause11 chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
...

If I were to speak words about this chapter... There would not be enough space to type them. And I would further myself in looking like a babbling moron. _
Lemo chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Yup, totally the cutest pairing ever X3
Lemo chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I'm pretty sure you can't harry Carter coz he's a preist and it's against his vows or whatever XD kinda like a nun, he's all married to God and whatnot. -gigglesnort-

Though I admit I really wanted to marry him to He's so damn CUTE!
Nova Bucker chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
YAY! Some Carter falling in love ficcy stuff! I love this fic! PLEase update already! I'm dying to know what happens next! You left off at an evil cliffy! Please update ASAP! GAH! (*has a heart attack for some random reason*)

Paramedic: Move along and update now, nothing to see (or in this case read) here!
IheartLewis chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
I love this story! When are you updating it? Soon perhaps! Hopefully!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Being the horrible person that I am, I've neglected to finish reading this until I had actual studying to do to use as an excuse NOT to read.

Ah, well. This was more fun than Spanish anyway.

This is probably one of the BEST interpretations of Carter I have ever had the pleasure of reading. He seems so real, and Claire isn't perfect, either! I'm loving this!

And your pacing is excellent, too...and I loved the whole animosity towards Kai. Though my heart goes out to Rick, with his broken glasses...

Oh, and Carter's head is too thick. C'mon, what does he THINK Claire means by that, anyway? Buy yourself some common sense, Carter!

...Wait, you're broke. I forgot. ;

Favorited.
shinoyami chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
TT cliff hanger...evilness suspense...

this story is awesome! I look forward to your update on this one! _
HmGirly chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Ep.

I loves it! Squee!

Carter x Claire... there's an underappreciated pairing if there ever was one! Wow. So glad you've written this!

Next chapter!

(Last line of this one was so CUTE! All together now; AW!)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »