Reviews for Tithing Love
HmGirly chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Ep.

I loves it! Squee!

Carter x Claire... there's an underappreciated pairing if there ever was one! Wow. So glad you've written this!

Next chapter!

(Last line of this one was so CUTE! All together now; AW!)
Brandersnatch chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
AH EVIL AUTHOR!

You just had to stop there. xD

Update soon, seriously. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Werewolf559 chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
ahh... stopping here is just torture... loving the story by the way.
Tishie chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
OH MY GOSH. Thank you so much for updating! I see Claire has finally asked him the question I'VE been longing to know.. I'm going to google that quickly... Hey, what IS the church's religion anyway? A church can be for a lot of things... So, OMG.. I don't know! PLEASE update soon, I'm longing to know the outcome of this cliffhanger! I love you!
BerryRain chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
AGH! EVIL AUTHOR! HOW DARE YOU STOP THERE! .
sweetprincess16 chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
AW! that's so sweet! i can't believe you left me on a cliffhanger! wtf?

so theyr finally gonna get together? im so happy for them :D
Kathryn Lee chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
YAY.

Pause11 chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Oh boy, I bet he has a beet red face now...
Tishie chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Oh god... Please UPDATE I swear it's getting really good... What will happen with Carter now that Kai is on the loose? Come on, you better update!
Kathryn Lee chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
I LOVE this story :)

Can't wait till an update.
Momo-chan12 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Hah, Claire is pretty tough and fiery, but I think thats a good thing because she stands up for what she believes in! Aw, poor Carter I feel bad for him, he seems to like Claire a bit but he is worried about Kai's intentions. Is he really dating Popuri and Claire?No, he can't do that! I'm lookng forward to seeing what happens at the festival, I think Carter just may watch from a distance. Your writing is excellent and elaborate, everything looks well thought out! Awesome job with this chapter too and keep up the good work, I hope you update soon, cya then!
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Hallelujah a CarterxClaire story!I'm so happy!_ That is one of my fav pairings and I'm so happy you're writing a story on it, go Carter! I agree with you, its insane that we can marry the Gourmet and not Carter, thats just wrong! Lol lets get an angry mob and go complain to Natsume XD then they'll fear us and change it. I felt this chapter was exceptional, your writing sounds like a professional writer and your description is awesome! I love this already and I can't wait to see what you do with it!Awesome work on this so far, and I hope to read more soon
sweetprincess16 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
omigosh! this story is so good!

i feel kinda sorry for carter, tho. hes just too nice for his own good :)

update!
Pause11 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Excellent. I like how I see the story is progressing. I especially liked the quote "...but remember your path in life is not predestined." It has meaning! :)

I'll watch for your next chapter. I look forward to it.
Tishie chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Oh dear... I can't emphasize this enough.. PLEASE UPDATE! I am really itching to get to know how Carter would slowly fall for Claire. It seems so possible and yet, so impossible. LOL, what am i saying? Bah, forget it. Just please, consider updating sooner before i gnaw my own arm off out of anticipation! I promise to be a good little reader and review EVERY CHAPTER you manage to fling at me. I will definitely tell my HM-fanfic reading friends about this! You have set the standards for unusual pairings. AND you're an awesome writer, grammar, story and all. Omg, You rock! Please UPDATE soon! I beg of you! *starts gnawing*
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »