Reviews for The World's Worst Rescuers
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Dark humar, Dark humar everywhere. Loved it!
IshidaH chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I can actually imagine the Soul Society people doing something like this considering they are all crazy to the extreme! Loved your take on these people and the episodes!
d011 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Love it! this is hilarious, though I fear for whatever sanity Ishida, Ichigo, and Renji have left after Unohana's through with them. XD
Spottedmask77 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Tell me about this tragic invisible box accident.
saddas74 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Crack! oh you glorious crack.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
everyone remotely related to the gotei 13 id batshit crazy!1 :D awesome plot! esp loved the reji uryuu part! :D
GlitterAndMetal chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh this was hilarious xD Unohana being motherly and scary at the same time, Nnotora and Kenpachi bonding over violence, Szayel and Mayuri bonding over science, Byakuya's fetishes, the fact that Kenpachi can eat anything if it's covered in salt...

"Rukia went back to mentally designing giant-sized cooking utensils." Oh Rukia you are so tiny. The utensils to pry you off the floor will not have to be so huge after all xD
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I love the conversation between Kenpachi, Yachiru, and Itchigo in the beginning! That made my day. Funny story and wonderful to read!
y-in-flame chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Totally epic. Loved it to pieces. Great job!
Araedia chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was EPIC!
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Pure gold. I can see all the characters totally doing this. I especially loved Unohana. and Byakuya. And Kurotsuchi and Nemu. And Zaraki too.
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
The funny thing is, the characters were only a little OOC.
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Rofl! That was REALLY funny. Misunderstood "NOOOOO!" as "Thank you, sir, may I have another?" Haha. Great.
GoingSlightlyMad chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
i just laughed so hard. words cannot decribe how funny this was actuelly having trouble breathing at the moment.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
LOL!

I could say more, but really that about covers it.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »