Reviews for She Who the Prophecy Foretold
SerenityStitching chapter 79 . 2/26
Desperate for more. I have read this many times now and would love to see more of it. I love your story ideas and have read most of your writings. They always keep me engaged and wanting more. I acknowledge that I am by no means a writer myself, but I am an artist in other mediums, and I hope that inspiration reignites on this piece.
MoniqueMiku chapter 79 . 2/24
I absolutely love this story! I've been reading non stoop for 2 1/2 -3 days and I can't wait until you have time to update w
demon5451 chapter 1 . 2/23
Best story I've read so far and willing to read new chapters when you post them.
demon5451 chapter 23 . 2/20
Good story hope one day to read new chapters to this story.
demon5451 chapter 79 . 2/19
Great story so far hope you make more soon when your ready too.
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 79 . 2/11
I... have been reading this non STOP since i started last week. I couldn't stop to review, I'm so sorry about that. I honestly could not stop. I was so upset when I reached this chapter! I understand though, the need to step back from your story for a bit. You are such an amazing writer and I love all of your work, but this one is my favorite. The Syndrome is my second. When i saw the author of this story, I thought "ha, of course it's Sunset Miko." I cannot WAIT for you to continue this! You're amazing!
xbox360gamer chapter 79 . 1/21
Hello sunset mikoit is me immortal priestess kagome from dokouga i was wondering if you were or are going to update this story again as it have just finished reading it again after not reading it for a couple years please i would love to see how this all ends for kagome and sesshoumaru please update soon hope to hear from you. Signed nicole sutcliffe ala Immotrtal Priestess Kagome from
Antrikaa chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Would it be possible for you to update? I understand you have a life but I just love this story so much! I want to read what happens to Kagura and Souta and everyone... Please?
lia.a.karas chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
SURROUNDED BY PUPPIES! LUCKY KAGOME!
lia.a.karas chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
INTERESTING PLOT TWIST.!
lia.a.karas chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
EXCITING CHAPTER! I AM GONNA KEEP READING...
lia.a.karas chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
MORE THAN HALF HIS POWER! O SESSHY YOU GOT IT BAD AND YOU DONT KNOW IT.
lia.a.karas chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
OHOHOHOH...A CLIFFY. GOOD WORK.
lia.a.karas chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
SOME ACTION! STILL INTRIGUING! GOOD WORK!
lia.a.karas chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
WOW! A CARING SIDE OF SESHOMARU! GOOD WORK!
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »