Reviews for She Who the Prophecy Foretold
xxTransientLightsxx chapter 81 . 7/29
Please tell me this story isn't dead? I have to say this is one of the more well written ones I have read on here and I really wanna see it completed. This one really kept my attention.
nani8807 chapter 81 . 7/23
Oh wow! What a wonderfully horrible place to end a chapter! I can't wait to see what happens Next! I hope all is well in your life and that you update soon!
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 81 . 6/8
Holding out hope for an update in 2017.
Raelin Thaon chapter 81 . 5/27
I love this story so much! I hope all is well and that this story has been forgotten 3

Until next time!
Rae
Omg she just broke down crying cause of his children didn't have a mother love? Good lord you made Kagome pathetic in that moment, I mean...really...she's a powerful miko. Stop making her weak and emotional. What a stupid ass story
ladygoshawk chapter 81 . 5/16
I've mostly been watching, reading, and lurking among your stories for years, and hope that this note finds you healthy and everyone in your family just as healthy. I'm mostly invested in She Who The Prophecy Foretold and Higher Education, and have noticed you haven't posted anything on either in a very long time. As a writer myself, I absolutely get how Life can happen and totally derail the creative process for any given story or set of stories, but I live in hope that you intend to return to at least these two and complete them when things line up properly again. Just wanted to drop a word to say that there's still interest, hope, and excitement about both, and that I love what you've done with them so far!
naevahaddock chapter 81 . 4/16
I am a huge fan of this fan art. I don't want to push or bug you, but I wondering if there chapters any more out? I would really love to know what happens next.
Please, let me know as soon as possible.
Jenelle 93 chapter 1 . 4/14
Damn sunset awesome story when can we expect another chapter
Sui chapter 81 . 3/31
This story is amazing
Janey-Paininator chapter 81 . 2/5
I've found your story on the other fan fic site and I fell in love with it! For some reason, something told me to check on here to see if it was here as well and it was! I so hope you update the story because it's amazing! I've never been a Sesshoumaru/Kagome shipper. But something compelled me to read and few and yours was the second one I read and now I'm hooked on the ship! so you have to update because I have a few ideas about where this story might be going and I want to see if I'm right!
Hi chapter 1 . 1/18
I hope to read the rest of this. It really a page turner.
I really like the story, but kagome and sesshomaru in the actual time is getting frustrating and a little of bit of boring, it's not adding nor sharing any type of information that can help understand this story... the story is now lost
Lee chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Hi, sunset miko!
I just found this fic and have been enjoying it very much. It's very refreshing to find a fic with the trifecta of proper spelling, decent grammar, and an interesting/original plot. As a lover of the English language and all languages in general; thank you, thank you, thank you, for not murdering it. Personally, I could do with a lot less smut and a bit more story progression and pacing, but I realize stories tend to write themselves from the mind. Your mind is not the same as mine, obviously. Your creativity is admirable and I really hope you continue this and your other stories which I will definitely be reading as well.
kanna35 chapter 28 . 11/19/2016
can kagome find a female fox kit to take care of while on there way to her dad?
Leez chapter 81 . 10/12/2016
Were you not going to update this story? Its been one year already since your last update. I prefer this story to that High Education. This is one of the most best kag-sesh stories i ever read. Plz update soon.
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »