Reviews for GentleFist Massage: The Series
LionGoesMeow1 chapter 15 . 6/3
Sniff. I hate you! JK JK. But why Neji, why not Asuma again or Neji's Uncle? Forget you.
yaoilifesneccessity chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
I'm dead! This is one of the best stories that I've read in a long time!
zoro and sanji lover chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Moved to tears for two reasons
1. You killed off Neji ( my love )
2. It was so sad and it had a happy ending
Zvonko chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
hm...marry me...lol...
Soph G chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
*Weeps uncontrollably* Why did poor Neji have to die :'( I loved this story soooooooo much! It made me laugh, cry and drool! I love the way you write, it's so gripping and well written! I loved it! I agree with the other person who reviewed this, my Dave part was when they are deemed the sex gods . that's gonna stick with me! Well done! I just have to stop crying... *sniff*
Tsukasa.n.Serena.rule chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
WAAHHHHHH im sitting here crying my eyes out now.

I'm so saddddd that Neji dies but at least Shika was able to move on.

OMG when Shika tried to kill himself I was yelling at my comp so loudly that my neighbor came and told me to STF up lol

This was a great story. Well written! I will def keep reading your stories.

Really did he have to die...(still crying)

But it really was very good.
Elizabeth chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
At First I didn't like this Fic because im not to found of Seme Neji, but as I continued to read and the emotions the story came through I loved it!

I could feel the emotions that shikamaure was feeling. I had a hard time finishing this story, I cried from the time Neji died till the very end. I'm so glad I didn't give up on this story.

Bravo!
TheReapersDaughter chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
omg *sob* this chapter *sob* was so sad it made me cry! *burst into tears* you did a good job.
grrr chapter 15 . 8/17/2010
You do realise that you are supposed to warn potential readers in the summary if there is going to be character death so poor saps like me aren't bawling from chapter seven onwards caught completely unaware at neji was a good story though even if i couldn't stop crying.
grrr chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
You realise that's twice you've made me cry now.
cajega chapter 15 . 8/1/2010
This deserves sooooooooo many more reviews.

The story had its sweet, sad, funny and sensual moments; i had to wipe away a few tears at the end!

Amazing, keep up the good work!
Vrele chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
FUCK! I'M CRYING! This is almost as sad as Titanic! WHY!
Amanda chapter 15 . 1/5/2010
THAT WAS AMAZING! I laughed, cried, reread SOO MUCH, and mostly drooled (in a good way!) I loved how everyone kept asking for a 'lesson' hehe. My favorite part I have to say was when Ino told Neji and Shikamaru that Sakura deamed them "THE Sex Gods", haha.

p.s- dont worry, youll soon get TONS of reviews! this story is amazing
emo sitsters chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
I almost... no i did cry when i read your story. its so happy then sad it made me feel all there emotions
B-Rated chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
WOW! that was... WOO! *fans self* M... very nice. :)