Reviews for The Glass Case
NismoFire chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
"...I think you might know me better than anyone." What a confession, Ashley!

Oh, Beacon St, here we are again. Only this time, Spencer needs the safety and refuge that Beacon St has to offer, both physically and inside Ashley. And Ashley's willingness to share that with her just seals it even more.
NismoFire chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
The irony of Spencer being able to SEE Ashley, when Ashley can't see a thing without her glasses...I love it. Between the moon and Ashley's vision, Spencer really is the only who can see a thing, and at this point, that mirrors the feelings and "feeling it," because Spencer sees that she's feeling it, but Ashley doesn't see it quite yet.

Man, you're really good at this..
NismoFire chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Oh, there's SOOOO much in this chapter..

First of all, I love how Spencer pushes Ashley to make her own decisions instead of just going with whatever Spencer wants. This is important, more than Ashley realizes.

Secondly, if you're watching SVU for Olivia, and you are female, you are VERY gay, closeted or not.

Thirdly, almost kiss, with Glen interrupting? I think I'm just as disappointed as our girls.

Fourthly, and finally, Beacon Street. Beacon Street is safe, comfortable, and familiar for Ashley. "And suddenly I don't remember anything about the peace or the stillness on the corner of Beacon Street." The imagery in my mind that Beacon Street produces was always like a lighthouse on a street corner, even the first time I read it before knowing anything about the book later on. Very well done with Beacon St.
NismoFire chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
"Living inside yesterdays memories, I shuffle into today with black and white checkered feet." - This is Ashley making a conscious decision to change the rest of her life. She's been stuck in such a mundane routine, on the same path, carving the same ruts...I love this.

"Tell you what...you can keep it, so maybe we can fit in together." Annnnd I'm already falling for Spencer at this point. I think she's just as aware of Ashley's contentment with solidarity as the reader is, and is more than willing to give Ashley something to hold on to.

"And then I smile, so wide, because sitting there, in that empty classroom, is Spencer. The one girl I've never seen arrive on time. The one girl who always strolls through this very door, without a care in the world, without a thought of time." More evidence of Spencer's thoughtfulness of Ashley, and yet another reason to fall in love with her.
NismoFire chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
I've read this story a few times now, and years later I'm finally leaving feedback. There are lines that stand out to me in each chapter, and I'm trying my best to dig back through and find them as I go...

Anyway...

"What's weird are the checkered vans staring back at me."

Fate revealed in the form of Vans. You make Fate a character throughout this whole fic, as it should be. But now we have the introduction, and the hope of something yet to come.
oOYuuOo chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
Wow! I wanna what will happen next I so can't wait

I really enjoyed reading this!

Looking forward for the next chapter :3
ebonyedlove chapter 17 . 5/1/2010
love it
hypegurl chapter 17 . 11/7/2009
i know its been a long long time since you posted on this story. i dont even know if you still look at this thing, but I must try. I miss this story like crazy. i cry everytime i reread it. You are an amazing writer and i would be so happy if you posted another chapter. Until then...i'll miss your story.
PazuzuGodking chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
can you please post more sometime?

I read this awhile back and i really enjoy this story line and how it is written. :)
jono14 chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
please write more!
bandie3565 chapter 17 . 5/16/2009
warms my heart how far they're falling for each other :)

incredible please post more
Blaze Phoenix chapter 17 . 12/26/2008
Ok you seriously need to update this story. It's by far one of the best Spashley fics out there and it deserves to be completed.

So please,please please update !
Goober37 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
its updated on the big site.
Conscious chapter 17 . 7/13/2008
Damn...

*bows down to the master*
krisana22 chapter 17 . 6/3/2008