Reviews for You're Welcome
francis2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Oh wow, how have I missed this before. This is good. So much emotion, so much hurt. Beth is more hurt by his seemingly indifferent and repellant behaviour than by the wounds and the bloodloss. Doesn't she realize that he is dying of shame and guilt here? You are writing so well.
Sid chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wonderful! This is exactly what I thought may have occured in this scene. Achingly beautiful look at Beth and how much she actually cares for Mick and slightly heartbreaking look at Mick.

I loved it!

Sid
XSunny chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Beautiful!
Mik chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Hey hun- wow it's been a long time since I've done this...why did you stop writing for so long? Seriously. I love reading your stuff. And I'm even more psyched that you've written about 'Moonlight.' Of course, now it makes me realize how mad I am that the season is almost at an end. Next time you need to continue the story where the TV show doesn't! And then CBS should pay you. For realsies.
CherryRed70 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Very intense, and definitely how I would think Mick would feel about having to feed off Beth.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. :)
LoneTread chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Awesome. Heartrendingly awesome. :)

(And just so you know, Moonlight has its own category now!)
Christa Morgan chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Great story!
Siriuslover4eva chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
AW that was so sweet! GREAT JOB! I wondered what happened in that bathroom and was sorry that they didn't show it...but that sounds like it would be as good as what they could have done! GREAT JOB!
Deanne Stevenson chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Cute story. Glad to see someone writing on this great program.

-Dee
Moonshadow chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Lovely story, well balanced between characters. Thanks!
WickedBluerose chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Nice... Mick's reaction fits... after the moment of intense need I think he would feel so ashamed and down that she saw him that way... that he needed her to save him with her blood.
vampiresareattractive chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Aw... That was cute. You should keep writing Moonlight stories!
LunarEclipse chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
That is very much like I would have thought it to be if they would have showed it. :) Thanks for getting in their heads for me.
ladyphan17 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Well done! I really liked the way you handled that. Please keep writing.
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Hello,

That was good keep up the good work!

Cassy