Reviews for I Come To You In Pieces
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I wanted to let you know that this story has stuck with me my whole life. I can't begin to tell you how much it moved and inspired me as a young writer. I was once even in the process of writing my own spin off short based around the universe you'd set up here. Your fic helped me get through my own unrequited love and self doubt. There was a lot I didn't understand as a young reader but now that I'm older I'm blown away by how dense and well thought out each line of each chapter is. You have a real art for conveying pain and making it relatable. Though I don't watch Bleach or write much for the fanbase anymore, I will never forget this story. It will always make me cry and give me hope and hold a special place in my heart. Thank you for creating something so beautiful and so completely unforgettable.
Jazzybella chapter 22 . 6/5/2014
I love you. OMG you have written so much angstysexydirtysweet times. This is such a beautiful piece of work, so well written, awesome plot, and such smexy times. You are awesome. Ugh I am fangurling over this work so much. *sigh*
Amora.Lee chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Poor Hisagi aint that just the worst
AidenM chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
OMFG! Star i loved it! From beginning to end, word for word! I loved it better that orange spice pocky!
Nightwalker365 chapter 22 . 12/2/2013
This was a really great story. Thank you so much for posting it!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Shuuhei's OCD is sooooo adorable hehe. I like whats going on so far, looking forward to plowing through the rest yay
ResplendentQuetzal chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
Again, absolutely loved it. Plot, characterization, and writing style were all spot on. Definitely been brought over to the ShuuRenji fanclub.
Chambie chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
I'm a new reader of lemons in general but I have to say that i am so wrapped up in this story! The characters are so easy to relate to. I really just want to say good job i haven't had good reading like this in ages and I'm forcing myself to go slow so that it wont end.
Aysiel chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
Amazing story! I had never paid that much attention to Hisagi besides the momentary 'Ah, he looks really cool...' but this story has made me like him infinitely more! Thanks for the great work and good luck on any of your future stories!
WhimsyUsagi chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
excellent story, thank you so much
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
love shu's im really that good comment. totally made me grin.
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Thank you so much for such a phenomenal story! This has probably been the most beautiful fic I have ever read in my life! I am absolutely in love with how you write and the balance you put between all the characters and the extremely well-thought out plot. I read pretty much all of it in one sitting and I thank you because that hour or two has been amazing! Thank you so much!

Love,
チョッパーくん
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
AHHHH! LOVE! I LOVE! I LOVE THIS! AND YOU! THIS IS PERF!

I cried. I cried a lot. Why are you so talented? Seriously, I am super jealous.

I AM BEGINNING TO LOVE THIS PAIRING EVEN MORE THAN I EVER DID THANK YOU YOU ARE AMAZING I DON'T WANT THIS TO END YET!

Love love love,
Me!
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
AAAHHH! RIGHT IN THE FEELS! THAT WAS GORG!

ok that's all I have to say, I wanna read more!
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
AHH! THIS IS POSITIVELY GORG!
yes, gorg.
IT'S ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
Even though I only read 2 chapters, hehe

Anyways, YAAAY! I LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY! WHOOO!

ok bye now!