Reviews for Noah Don't Cry
liketolaugh chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
*snickers at irony* It's a neat idea. Of course Allen would never tell anyone, that's so like him. *eye roll*
azab chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
i loved it
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Highly interesting, given the light that is now known about the 14th and Allen. I really liked your view on the subject. :)
Kayday chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
-sniffle- i ish think allen's inocence will kill him. ill sitting there and -BAM- ill jump up with tears going down my face and go "I F&*$ing TOLD you!" to no one in particular...
storynerd chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
great starter. it would be great if it grew to encompass a story. just an idea cuz this is a great prologue
Death Note Owner13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
OMG, THAT WAS GREAT! PLEASE CAN YOU TURN THIS INTO A STORY INSTEAD OF JUST A ONESHOT? THIS WAS WAY COOL, and kind of sad, BUT COOL, poor Allen, being a Noah.
Itzika chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I love it.

I like the Noah!Allen theory. It's completely unrealistic, but hey, that's why it's FANfiction, right? And I like this story a LOT. The summary is funny, and the story is great, especially for under 20 minutes. I shuddered at the image of "touching incredibly sensitive sunburned skin with steel wool". That was a great image, but kinda scary. I love the ending. I really, really, really, REALLY (I think you get the point) like this story. As in, I love it. :)
Scarletty chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
ohh this looks really god! please update~!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I think it was rather interesting, this little ficlet. It sounds like something Allen would do.

Also, I'm of the opinion that neither Allen nor Mana are Noahs, especially since the Earl knew who the 14th was and killed him. If he was that worried about the 14th, he would have killed Allen long ago...although Cross did say something about the Arc not working relatively recently...but I hold to my belief that Mana is the Musician and, as a part of Allen' mind in spirit, he's guiding Allen.
grandHyperbole chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
i like the story,it's well written and seems like a truthful way it would happen if it DID occur,Allen being a Noah i the series,Allen is a mystery as far as being a Noah likely hood of Mana being a Noah is high,especially if one thinks of the most recent ,if Mana WAS a Noah,then he'd have to have done something with the powers to be able to die from something as simple as a carriage accident(or however he died in the manga,can't remember)AND to be able to become an Akuma,even if he was rather 's a huge debate that i could take an entire review just speculating on,but i won't spam you with that ;P

really,i like the 's...dramatic?i don't really know how to describe it.
Shaveza chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Noahs -probably- can't have Innocence... I remember a line somewhere in the manga that Innocence is the Noah's weakness. It left a pretty mark on Tyki's cheek when Allen slapped him when they met in the bamboo thicket.

To me, it keeps looking more and more like Mana was the "Fourteenth". In the anime, Mana seems to have died in an accident of some sort. In the manga, we just know Mana died. *shrugs* That's more or less my opinion on the subject of Noah-Allen.

Noah-Allen is a fun concept to play with though. So, I really liked this peice.
pika318 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I'm kind of fascinated with Allen being a Noah too. But I strongly think Mana is the traitor Noah. I wonder if you have read the fanfic 'The Apostole' by YuZuki-sama989' because it's really interesting
neoe207 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
WOOT~! ALLEN TURNING INTO A NOAH~! sorry... I had to get that out... I'm an insane fangirl of Allen and well... I really like the Noahs too... so I really like it whenever anyone makes Allen into a Noah~! it was very short but still good~!