Reviews for Weasley Weddings
yaySokovia chapter 5 . 8/21
Ok, so I had skipped to the George chapter. And then I was skimming through that. And then I read... "because he was born with a best man."

The feels are killing me. Slowly and horribly.
geekzgalore chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
This one is really nice. I liked the pov.
FamousNoOne chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Aww, little Victoire is just too cute. :) I loved the weddings, especially George's because that's exactly how I imagine everything would go, especially Ginny telling everyone to stop being so bloody sad. Fred would want everyone to have a good time, smile..
OliviaKatetheGreat chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
This was awesome, to say the absolute least. I loved it! You should do more from her point of view!
dawnduskandsky chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
This was just lovely.

I can really imagine all that fussing over the weddings going on in the Weasely house, and also I nearly cried reading George's wedding, it was heartbreaking. ):

And the people who went to Charlie's wedding trying not to laugh, and then them bursting out in laughter at the dinner table, that was just hilarious!

Thanks alot for this wonderful fic. :D
Mathiilde3 chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Super cute, I really like all their weddings! It was a pleasure to read!
Isolde136 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I like her voice :)
Queen Islanzadi chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Hee, this is so cute, I love the way Victoire narrates.

I loved Percy & Penelope's chapter, all the little jabs at Penelope's parents, and Ron tripping over the peacock (typical), and Fleur & Bill's comments.

Oh, how thoughtless of Harry & Ginny, having their wedding the week before Christmas when George has the shop (although I understand because my family owns a business)!

The "but withought the Death Eaters!" part made me laugh.

And the fund for poor Hogwarts students part made me aww.

Are Teddy & Victoire are couple in the SU? I hope so cos I love them :D

I chuckled at the spare rings, too.

And for some reason, I can't see Bill being too mad with Victoire, I think Fleur would be a lot more angry... Hmm.

Ohh, I bet Arthur loved the Muggle wedding.

And I snickered at the part about George saying Luna should have gone.

Aww, Bill and his scars :( He needs lots and lots of hugs and snuggles. And other things. ;)

The part about Harry not losing the rings made me laugh.

And Ron was scared of babies? Haha oh I can well imagine.

Haha, Molly is just...Molly.

And wizard Barbies? Awesome.

Aww George, you won't lose Katie :'(

The part where Victoire helps George decide to get married :') Cute

Aww, Fleur spoiling Bill's fun with his jacket :( He should have worn it, hello: hottie.

Ginny is awesome 3

Baha, oh Charlie. I love how he just announces that yes, he's going to change their plans, he's getting married.

And I love the wedding itself too. I love your Charlie, he's awesome 3

Argh. Stupid prejudiced people. But I love how Sharlie and Eleri were all, oh no you didn't lol

Haha they're all acting like children. Tut tut. ;)

And is that a hint that there is more Victoire-narrated pieces for me to find? Hmm. :D

I loved this, it was so cute. Are you going to do/have you done some of Victoire & her cousins' weddings?
Ana Luisa Potter chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
I though the story very well written, and it's different from the others i read. You shouldput an epilogue about Vic's wedding..
Marauderette96 chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
i really like this story because i really like to read about the second generation. Well done!
FebruarySailorVamp chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Oh cute

Victoire is wonderful.

I really love her way of story telling.

And her 'fault' that she thought Hermione and Ron will be next xD

She is really a Weasley *g*

Have I already said thank you for such wonderful weddings?

That is the way I thought it could be.

I am sometimes really happy that JKR doesn't write about the weddings in her books because there is still your own imagination you can think of.

I have too laugh because of Ron *g*

That is so funny that Hermione and Harry have to take him to .

And now I am going on with reading.

Lots of greets

FebruarySailorVamp chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Oh that's so cool

I really enjoying to read how little Vitoire describe the wedding.

It's kind of cute, always her thoughts beside her telling of the story.

How funny and how she always say how stupid something is or her thoughts about her Aunts and Uncles xD

I really like the story.

And I am really interested how Victoire is going on.

footprints.on.the.ceiling chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
aw. victoire really does go off topic. i love it!
ginnzgirl chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
haha i like this chapter! niice! i like how you put it in Victore's point of veiw, she'd not really in much. I just want to know, How old is she when she'telling all of these stories?...sorry if i missed something that told how old she is, i call myself blind sometimes because i fail to see stuff right in front of my face. lol
sleepy queens chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Victoire was so cute as the narrarator of this! She just seems like the most adorable thing ever! And I loved all the weddings, they were precious. Even the last one XD

Oh, and I love Eleri. In fact, I think she's the first OC I've actually liked a lot. Though I can't help it - she's so sweet :)