Reviews for Internecine
admiralsarah chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
update this story its good.
Naoko Suki chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
This is really interesting! Wesker is really being Wesker! I hope you finish this one day..!

If this is your first RE fanfic, you've got them characterized spot on! Absolutely wonderful and a good cliffhanger!

Thank you!
Yumeria Sendai chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
I have to say, this is quite good-I'M KIDDING! *giggles* IT'S GREAT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Christian-Aya chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
good will the be romance?
FrostyDream chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
pleas tell me your going to add to this, its very, extreamly, well writen. both characters were great and -well it was all awesome.
BiohazardClaire chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Aw it's been so long since its had an update... And I'm dieing to know what will happen next! I hope you will be updating it again sometime, I'd love to see more chapters. )
MariFM chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Hey, what's the problem? Update it! It's great!
Lady-FFVII chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Oh this is very good indeed. You have done wonders with the characters Claire and Wesker. I am intrigued as in how you will continue this, and i hope that you do.

I like how Wesker is playing with Claire like a cat does with a mouse. Its very hard to keep the personality of a character without adding your own to it. But you are doing remarkably well.

I await your next chapter

Lady-FFVII
yamiishot chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
I demand you add a new chapter, this is great!
Xanda chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Nicely written. Really nicely done with the characterisations, and your writing style suits the mood well. I look forward to more!
Chaed chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
For this being your first story for the RE fandom, you're writing better than ome authors who've done 10 tales! I can only encourage you to write on and hope for frequent updates.

This story is going right into my Favs!
Chaed chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
You did an exeptional job on the story and you've already got me hooked! I read the two chapters in one go and I have to say you've got Wesker's character dead on, something that not many can. Either he's too cool, or to robotic, but in your story he' just *perfect*.

Can't wait for an update!
Damian chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Good job
Hobohunter chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Great chapter, it creeped me out a bit. But it was still good!
leaf the invisible chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Hmm, well I have limited knowledge of this game, but it certainly perked my interest enough to keep reading. That's good right?

Leaf