Reviews for Ripples on the Pond
NaxieFan48 chapter 15 . 4/13/2015
LOVE IT! Sorry I jumped the gun with the first story...I forgot to check the date lol
ilovedana53 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
knew Jason was not going to like that Sonny was married to Em
ilovedana53 chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Lucky is leaving town to better himself and Liason broke up b/c of the violence
ilovedana53 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
luke you bast**d.
ilovedana53 chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
loving it. so Sonny and Emily are getting married so they can keep Spencer away from the evil queen, how much do you want to bet that Jason is not going to be happy about this marriage of convience.
ilovedana53 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
happy that Sonny is helping Em. Luke you dummy why did you have to let Nic free. hoping that they can keep Helena away from Spencer
Mommyzilla chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
Great sequel. I love that Helena had a role in this one. She is one of my favorite villains. Liason is getting married! Off to part three.
ilovedana53 chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
this story was awesome. I loved it. glad that Helena is dead and that liason are together
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
what is helena up to now
Bellamora chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Awesome story!
dlomommy chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
Another beautiful story! Since RH has been let go I guess I will just read fanfics for my Liason fix.
retiredlady chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
Great story! I hate Helena. I wish that GH would get rid of her. She is evil personified.
Dreams Shape the World chapter 15 . 1/12/2008
That was...amazing. Absolutely, completely, and totally, without any sort of doubt, amazing. I absolutely love Liason and am so glad you kept them together. And it was incredibly sweet that Jason finally put Liz above everyone else. Thank you for not keeping Emily and Sonny together.

LIASON LOVE FOREVER!
Judy chapter 15 . 1/3/2008
I love Liason. Thank you for the great story.
Beth chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
You didn't leave your email so I hope you think to check this.

The story id for Lost and Found is 3848761.

Thanks for reviewing!