Reviews for The Reason Why He Lives
viggochk chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
O, I like it. Any more coming? I love this show and wish there had been more than one season. I have season one on dvd and have watched it several times.
theMoriarty chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
So where IS the next chapter? :D

But, seriously - good fanfic.

I just recently got hooked on Miracles, so maybe I'll write a story of my own, but I'm just too lazy sometimes...
JuJune chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
Wow! So great!

Thank you so much for continuing the story. It is the best chapter so far. I defenitly like the depressive Paul, but I think for continuing the story Paul needs some kind of hope to fight against the devil and his destiny.

Please, please update soon. I love your story and I love the show.
sweetvine5 chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
OMG! I'm the happiest person to have found this! Iam a huge fan of Mracales and Like you, feel that it was left with too many unanswered questions. It was only last week that I sat and watched the whole series again. I came looking for new fics. I'm loving this...yet it seems that you left me...just as the series did..wanting the answers! I see that it's been ages since you last updated. Whats the Story? have you left us for dead? (LOL) Please,please,please update soon.

Love how you have captured Paul's angst and charcture. I would have loved longer chapters, but also know what short attention spans can do to you.

I just dearly hope that you've not lost heart in this wonderful fic? *sigh*

One thing that strikes me with the Miracles fic and also the character of Paul is that no-one really captures his moments of prayer. If you watch the series closely, you'll see that he does in fact pray quite a lot. He hasn't really lost his faith in God...just the dogma of the church. (Just an observation :))

So, again, please, please update soon.

Many hugs for this great fic *gentle hugs*

*Consider you added to my short list of fics *:)
JuJune chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
Great storyline. I've just discovered the series 'Miracles' and I'd love it to be continued. Keep on writing! I can't wait to read more!
curlybean chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
Wow! Nice preview to the next chapter. Hurry up and write it, will you? Thanks for sharing. I love Miracles and was happy to see that there was fanfiction for it. Take care...
elfgirl83 chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
I always wondered about pauls dad, it was an awesome chapter and I'm anxiously awaiting the next one. I also love the interactions between paul and keel, I always sort of saw him as a father figure for paul. Thanx for updating so often :-D
elfgirl83 chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
aw! you sure know how to make a girl feel special! :-D as for all that 2012 it scares the crap outta me It does seem like all this stuff is building up towards something big. anyways I wanted to tell you it was another awesome chappy and I can't wait till the new one. Man I sure hope you do a return of Miracles that would be Awesome!
elfgirl83 chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
yay! another miracles fan! awesome story, I can't get enough of the show and I really wish they wouldn't of cancelled. I would love to read some more fanfiction so please don't give up.
shywalk chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Miracles deserves more fanfic...keep going
Sherrielynne chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Thanks! I love good Miracles fanfic. I'd love to see the show come back but I don't see how. Meanwhile there is the DVD collection. Please add another chapter soon.