Reviews for Chained to You
One And Only chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
I am starting to like this pairing! Great Work!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
so cute!
haha that is the most evilest revenge for tyson! XD
Jecki chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
awww :)

this was my first johnny/kai fic :) twas nice :)

x
betweenlife chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
awww so cute. I loved it. :)
andysanime chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
Really funny though poor Kai and Johnny XD, Tysons plan my have worked, but it also backfired XD. Poor Rei, I can't help but feel bad for him, it's technically Kevin and Lees fault for leaving the key in his room, though it is in a way also Tysons fault as well.
Akumashef chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
I know you posted this a while ago, but i cant help but tell you how much i love this story. you did so well with keeping the Personality of both kai and johnny proper despite their current problem. also i wish to thank you for doing a johnny and kai paring as i feel their are to few of them.

Sincerest thanks,

Akumashef.
Vixen doll chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
ohh... you should make a story were Johnny makes Kai get dragged from one side of the city to the other ...lol
Secret Thought chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
Poor Kai... At least him and Johnny got together! :]
Anime-rocks-and-you-know-it chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
Ahahahahaha! That was funy. Poor Rei he didn't do anything wrong. JonxKai isn't my prfered g, but I loved the story. The plot line made me laugh. Yay Enrique! Woo!

M'n'M
seyami chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
i loved the story and funny thing is i can actually see this pairring.i loved it. thank you.
Destiny Kitty chapter 7 . 4/30/2008
Wow, payback is a bitch. Kai's a pro at it too, sounds like. I think Rei is going to be even more terrified to come back knowing that Kai is onto him, though perhaps since he's had his revenge already Kai won't do much more. I liked the near car-crash scene. But I never can understand why writers are so convinced that people can't breathe with their nose and even their while they are kissing. So many people have their charcaters coming up for air in the middle of kissing scenes. Totaly unnecessary, unless of course someone has a bad cold. Heh. ~Des
Princess of Music chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
this is totally amazing you should write a sequel to the story.
Princess of Music chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
this is so cool.i love reading this story over and over again.
azab chapter 7 . 2/25/2008