Reviews for Gradual Changes
Call me Lee chapter 53 . 7/23
I don't even know if you still check your account here. I just finished reading this, and i loved every second of it, i felt sad along with the characters in sad moments, and felt giddy aswell in the happy ones. Thank you so much for making my night! I LOVED IT.
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 53 . 1/4
I FINISHED IT! Now I can get some sleep!

But the voice in my head is telling me to check out the sequel... Let's hope I get some sleep.
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 49 . 1/3
Azusokki is OT3 now. They're just too cute.
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 34 . 1/3
It's 12:42 AM. I have to wake up at 5:40. WHY AM I STILL AWAKE?
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 5 . 1/3
I can imagine Toph doing the thing Lin does in the first episode of Legend of Korra when she tells Rou not to call her 'Miss Bei Fong'. It's just a Toph thing to do.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Her mom's name is Poppy Bei fong i think. Its something like Poppy though
Jileel chapter 13 . 4/16/2016
There is no such thing as too much fluff.
Texasface chapter 5 . 1/17/2016
Awesome!
benji chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Good
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 52 . 12/9/2015
This was such a great ending; it was so symbolic! I loved Katara's speech and I'm glad that, in the end, everything turned out for the better. I really enjoyed reading this~
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 43 . 12/8/2015
Now that I read that last paragraph, I suddenly realized. Toph could've been a great airbender as well. She loves freedom so much. It fits her. Well, the authors had originally planned for her to be the one to be with Aang instead of Katara. It would've made sense. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this chapter. Change is often so hard to deal with. Your story is great; I'm glad I was able to find it again.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 39 . 12/7/2015
A conversation between Gyatso and Iroh would be great. I love the way those two dish out advice. Ah, Toph. Poor girl. The way you've softened her up and shown us more and more facets to her personality speaks volumes of your writing.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 37 . 12/7/2015
I found it kind off funny how Zuko chased after Sokka for the little sister thing, when he's dating Katara, which happens to be Sokka's little sister XD The irony was good here.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 32 . 12/7/2015
Aside from this chapter being really cute, and the bit of character development established on it, now I am curious.

I want to read about Rou fighting.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 29 . 12/7/2015
I've really liked the progress you've made with Qiang's character. I just felt like saying that.
1,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »