Reviews for Gradual Changes
Her mom's name is Poppy Bei fong i think. Its something like Poppy though
Jileel chapter 13 . 4/16
There is no such thing as too much fluff.
Texasface chapter 5 . 1/17
Awesome!
benji chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Good
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 52 . 12/9/2015
This was such a great ending; it was so symbolic! I loved Katara's speech and I'm glad that, in the end, everything turned out for the better. I really enjoyed reading this~
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 43 . 12/8/2015
Now that I read that last paragraph, I suddenly realized. Toph could've been a great airbender as well. She loves freedom so much. It fits her. Well, the authors had originally planned for her to be the one to be with Aang instead of Katara. It would've made sense. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this chapter. Change is often so hard to deal with. Your story is great; I'm glad I was able to find it again.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 39 . 12/7/2015
A conversation between Gyatso and Iroh would be great. I love the way those two dish out advice. Ah, Toph. Poor girl. The way you've softened her up and shown us more and more facets to her personality speaks volumes of your writing.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 37 . 12/7/2015
I found it kind off funny how Zuko chased after Sokka for the little sister thing, when he's dating Katara, which happens to be Sokka's little sister XD The irony was good here.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 32 . 12/7/2015
Aside from this chapter being really cute, and the bit of character development established on it, now I am curious.

I want to read about Rou fighting.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 29 . 12/7/2015
I've really liked the progress you've made with Qiang's character. I just felt like saying that.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
Aww. Ty Lee would be my perfect best friend. I really loved that little scene at the end.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
The way you described Zuko's feelings for Katara was very...I don't know, I just think it's the way love really is, or the way that it should be. I actually took it as advice... Anyways, great chapter. I wonder if the conversation about Zuko hitting Katara will pop up again sometime.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
Reading about Toph beating other people up is always fun.

A question, may I know the school schedule in this story? Like, the days I mean. Since in this chapter they are in school on a Saturday, yet in the next Aang declares he has it free - also on a Saturday. I would like to know. Thank you.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
I like the school system implemented here. It's the same one we mayorly use over here, so it doesn't get me as lost. I have to get used to Aang being tall.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Awww, too cute! I am so glad I found this story again ;-; This is, like, part of my childhood. From back when I was a slower reader XD
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »