Reviews for Love In Fear
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Will do and love the story so far can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Very fun to read; it is similar to the feel of the show, sans the Dr. Cox, JD relationship. You made it realistic though :)
Luxor-DestroyerOfWorlds chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I loved this story and finally got an account so that I can favorite it :3 Thanks for uploading my friend
darkblue91 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
it's great XD
cullengal101 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
hey

love this story please keep updating the sequel

cullengal101
KitsuneDango chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
omg hes gonna suck his dick! . omfg!
KitsuneDango chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
:D did they do it?
beetle chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
This was AMAZING! Please make more :)
star-spangledpanites chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
Omg, dude! That was so good. The best Scrubs story I ever read. Thanks for writing that.
HawthornMirror4 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
that was the most amazing start to a story ever! and totally something i could see happening on scrubs! it was simply hilarious!
LyssaLaughable chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
Jd already hates keith, he needs to learn.

I mean gosh.

This story was hilarious.

I love how most of the time i had images of carla elliot turk keith and JD prancing and dancing around dr cox, and doctor cox was just sitting their sighing.

It is a funny image ]

And thanks for it.

This is amazing and now i am going to read the sequal D

LyssaLaughable P
kmihara chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
Dude I almost feel guilty for enjoying this story and did i seriously recently say that there are no good JD/DrCox fics hm I'm glad I found this one thanks for posting will definitly look into the sequel :)
Black-Rose23 chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
I love this story. The ups and downs between these two in a relationship are interesting, and they're still pretty in character most of the time. I'm going to read the sequel right away.
Zara Riddle chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
I really like this story lol, some people can't pull off Perry's ranting but you did amazing I loved the bit about Golden Girls lol
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
I cannot wait to read the sequel! The suspense was going to kill me when I was waiting to find out if they were going to get back together.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »