Reviews for Keep It Simple, Stupid
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2019
This was like the Scarlett Pimpernel and I loved it! It was just so much fun. The first scene with Harry was great and all the lovely pining.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 6 . 10/9/2019
I like your story, it's funny.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 6 . 8/19/2019
Hahaha I figured it was Harry after the second meeting
I know okay chapter 6 . 12/2/2018
Nice.
I know okay chapter 5 . 12/2/2018
I'm so glad I was right. That has to rankle for Draco.
I know okay chapter 4 . 12/2/2018
Hahaha Now I'm even more convinced Potter isn't stupid.
I know okay chapter 3 . 12/2/2018
That's one way to remove the slightly more competent Death Eaters. I can see why Draco thinks this is just some game to Potter.
I know okay chapter 2 . 12/2/2018
Is Potter really this silly or manipulating?
I know okay chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
So far it's ridiculous, you're right. I'm wondering if Prince is Potter.
Insanity Studios Ink chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
BWAHAHA! I KNEW IT! Honestly, I was suspicious since chapter 3.
Good story!
potterheadmania chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
I have read the last chapter like 3 times so far, it's ridiculously good!
MissMJS chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Hehheh, I knew who Prince was the minute he came in! Hehe, I just love a conniving Potter! xD
Otpizer28 chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
THIS WAS AWESOME! I couldn't stop my grin from stretching across as I read this. I love the characterization of Draco and Harry, and how you didn't make them completely OOC! Well done!
oyomi chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
That was really good!
What impacted me specifically was how Draco really wanted to be someone important/ close to Harry, mentioned both in chapter 1 and 6,
I wanted to share conversations about spell modification with you. I wanted to be someone you trusted and talked to, because I assumed that your friends knew the better you
It spoke to me personally ! BC I had feelings for a girl and really wanted to start by being around her but couldn't, and I just really feel like this feeling isn't explored enough in fanfictions. Wanting to be someone who is trusted by ~a crush~ but having it not being possible. It's a really intense feeling sometimes.
Nice work! :-)
Draggy2 chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
Ah! I've been looking for this fic for years! The "playboy" Harry piningfor the unwilling (willing) Draco. Just love it! So happy to get to read it agin. Thanks so much for the work :)