Reviews for Keep It Simple, Stupid
MissMJS chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Hehheh, I knew who Prince was the minute he came in! Hehe, I just love a conniving Potter! xD
Otpizer28 chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
THIS WAS AWESOME! I couldn't stop my grin from stretching across as I read this. I love the characterization of Draco and Harry, and how you didn't make them completely OOC! Well done!
oyomi chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
That was really good!
What impacted me specifically was how Draco really wanted to be someone important/ close to Harry, mentioned both in chapter 1 and 6,
I wanted to share conversations about spell modification with you. I wanted to be someone you trusted and talked to, because I assumed that your friends knew the better you
It spoke to me personally ! BC I had feelings for a girl and really wanted to start by being around her but couldn't, and I just really feel like this feeling isn't explored enough in fanfictions. Wanting to be someone who is trusted by ~a crush~ but having it not being possible. It's a really intense feeling sometimes.
Nice work! :-)
Draggy2 chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
Ah! I've been looking for this fic for years! The "playboy" Harry piningfor the unwilling (willing) Draco. Just love it! So happy to get to read it agin. Thanks so much for the work :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
Made me squeak in suppressed glee more than once. 10/10
noradin chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
shameless does not begin to cover it...
VeronicaSkyDawson chapter 3 . 4/12/2016
Ok. I'm halfway through ch3 and...its harry isn't it?
VeronicaSkyDawson chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
So the story title can be abbreviated as K. I. S. S. interesting...now i'll go and start to read..peace our
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
I love it!
Mash0822 chapter 6 . 2/11/2016
Eeek! that was so good!
Viola chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
Bravo! Bravo! Just stupendous! Excellent! Magnificent! And that complete and utter plot twist at the end of chapter 5 left me astonished! This was a very enjoyable story, and I'm glad I read it all!
Mime chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
Knew it.
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Okay, I held my tongue last two chapters and didn't review, but I'm pretty much like Hermione, waving her hand at Snape like a loon- so I have to say, I think it's Potter, lol. Just to get Draco. And poor Draco is in over his head... He should just give in to Harry already :)
JackRenee chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Hahaha! Love this plot and all the faces of Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014