Reviews for Angel in Disguise
tewak chapter 17 . 1/26/2010
i absolutely loved this. i considered to stop reading this after Axel died, but i'm glad i continued. it was a wonderful story. really loved it.
Amicably Apathetic chapter 17 . 8/27/2008
Geez _
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 17 . 7/17/2008
Aw, it was so good. I can understand what Roxas is going through. I've lost people I love. It hurts. It really hurts. This was excellent. A real tear-jerker.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
*starts crying* What's wrong with him? Why did he die? As soon as I read the "he's dying" part, I teared up. I'm seriously crying. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. It's so sad!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
I laughed so hard at the naming the crayon after Roxas thing. SO funny! I find it hard to write from Roxas's POV. I prefer Axel. He's more fun.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
"The pyromaniac nutcase who I thought was out to ruin my life. Axel." *laughs* What an introduction. A great way to introduce Axel.
Alice chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
Thank you, I havn't read a story that can make me laugh and almost cry in such a long time! I enjoyed it so much.
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 16 . 12/19/2007
Very bittersweet. Kind of ironic, I guess, how Nami sung Simple and Clean. It's sad... Hopefully chapter 9 on HnO will cheer me up some.

Baka Hanyou Raevyn chapter 13 . 12/9/2007
I have to say I was never really a fan of Axel, but I cried like a baby when he died. This is a great story. Short and sweet and it had the best pairings.

Looking forward to your other writing.
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 15 . 12/9/2007
Think you meant Quistis. Just a minor error though. And the only reason I noticed that is because I've pretty much memorized parts of the FF7, 8, and 10 articles on wikipedia. This was good. I'd been wondering what Kairi and Nami did in Twilight Town, sounds fun. Hayner and Olette argue like a married couple! Kairi's right, just kiss already! Hilarious. The ending doesn't seem all that hurried to me, I think it's fine how it is.

Kerrilea chapter 14 . 12/4/2007
I got choked up reading those letters, the music I'm playing isn't helping much.

Haha, I'm sure Riku at least got a chuckle out of the letter.

and Aw, Namine naming her son after Axel. That would be absolutely fabulous and totally called for. )
CelticGoddess09 chapter 14 . 12/4/2007
Omg i love this chapter. Namine's and Roxas' were so cute! Riku's was funny; i can't wait to see his reply. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Gone Forever 101 chapter 14 . 12/4/2007
sad, funny, and sweet Dx
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 14 . 12/4/2007
That was adorable. Axel's letter to Roxas, that is. The one to Nami was cute too. Riku's letter was hilarious. I can totally imagine Axel writing that to Riku. I'm gonna be sad this is over, but at least there'll be one or two more bonus chapters. And HnO, that'll help. And I can always go back and read your other finished stories. This was sweet but sad, their time was cut short again! Well, they'll have a next life together. And hopefully a full one.

sleepfastdreamhard chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
This has probably been one of the best stories i've read in awhile,

and thanks to your story, i'm actually getting back into reading fanfics.

I decided to type up a much better review, or atleast try.

Since my last one was pretty lame. -.-

But ANYWAYS.

Hi, i'm going to go lurk your other stories and read those also.

Bahaha, thank you for this.

-loves.-