Reviews for The Guardian
ConnieN chapter 17 . 9/19
Amazing story. I cried for sad and cried for happy. Thanks.
Now, I will go see if you wrote "The Guardian's Wife", as I want to read it as well.
okdreaming chapter 17 . 8/15
I really enjoy this story. Everytime I read it I see something new.
djenie chapter 17 . 1/8
Love this story! I think this is the 3rd time I've read it through in the past 4 years. You've done such a great job of showing Jack's truly heroic nature! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Can I just say... I'm glad I'm not the only one out there that writes their entire story out on paper before setting up on computer
starlight guardian chapter 17 . 3/3/2016
I loved this story. I don't usually like 1st person "journals" but this was beautifully written, and I really love the last chapter, when Jack finally feels valued and what he has accomplished did matter to someone. And I think that is what we all strive for in our lives, that what we do is important.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/21/2016
Very good story - thanks for all your work!
weezer42 chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
good grief, I think I cried in nearly every chapter of this story.

don't get me wrong, this is a great story, a wonderful story, but it's also subtly gut wrenching and gets you right in the heart...hoo boy.

I wish there was a way to give Jack back those years, to give them both back those missing years...and that just makes me tear up again...what a sap.

thank you for sharing...pass the tissues please...
Guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
Very well crafted. An amazing story.
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
becgate chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Amazing story! ! Just perfect in every way! ! Loved every thing about this story! !
becgate chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Awesome story! ! Love it! ! Great writing! !
Guest chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
amazing story
riverlover chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
This was an amazingly well written story. You really know how to write to capture the emotions of the reader. At times I felt I was there with them. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.
U chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
This was an amazing story. I'm really grateful you shared it with us.
fanka77 chapter 17 . 2/28/2012
Beautiful, touching, FANTASTIC story!

Brava!