Reviews for Signal Fire
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
The song totally works with them! I don't usually like song fics, but yours works. It isn't annoying and more song than fic.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Now maybe you'll hate me for this, but I think that the mistakes that Lorelai and Luke made in seasons 6 & 7 taught them how to have a better relationship. I mean, now they know that depending on someone completely is not healthy. You build them up in your head and when they don't live up to your standards, you're disappointed. Basically, you've set yourself up. It is good to have someone that will cheer you up though, and in reconciling, I think that Lorelai and Luke have realized all these things. They'll have an even better relationship because of it. And in your last paragraph, you've shown that.

The angst is terrific, love Luke's thoughts about the whole Partings ordeal. All in all, great job! Terrific, awesome, amazing...*re-reads last review reply and becomes distracted* Ben and Jerry's huh?
JustmyBluck chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I cried Yay for you
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
loveditloveditlovedit! the lyrics were perfect and it was written amazingly well!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Aw. Sweet. And so sad! (I'm so proud.) But very nice. Good job, Java. I love protective/comforting Luke.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wow, I don't really go for songfics. but this was excellent Java! Great job!
coffeejunkiex3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Why do you always have the cutest stories? I loved the ending, totally adorable. ]
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Hey,

Good story, the ending was very sweet! I'll have to check out that song, the lyrics were pretty cool! : ) Keep up the good work!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Aw, that's beautiful. I was just listening to this song earlier, too. Anyways, this was a great way to look at it all and the ending was perfect. I loved it all, especially the ending. The simplicity of it all, of him just being there to try and comfort her was great. As always, your writings awesome. I've got to go finish my bird paragraphs but I can't wait to read more from you soon!