Reviews for The Shadow King and the Dark Prince
ktmyldy28 chapter 16 . 6/24
Well I read it in one day and can't describe how happy, fluffy, and heartbroken it made me. I noticed it hasn't been updated in a while and I understand how life can get. I will keep it on notice, just in case. Thank you for what has been written so far :-)
CheshireKitKat chapter 16 . 5/14
I love this story. continue with more. I want Kyoya and Nekozawa to get back together and for Kyoya so say I Love You!
yuki chapter 16 . 2/8
Gah! Damn Cliffhanger.
Loner Kid chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Oh no...
Loner Kid chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
She seemed like a nice girl...I hope that wasn't all an act
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Awwww damn you! The first Ouran fic I read have to be this...this amazing, marvelous work!? And now this is my fav pairing! It's all YOUR FAULT!
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
woooooo first kiss! Love this so far! I knew Kyouya is a seme!
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
I love this chapter! Nice switch in perspectives at the end. I wonder when will they kiss? xDD (and plz make Kyouya the seme xDD)
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
I was so scared when you said Kyouya need to punch someone, then suddenly remembering someone. I wished it's not Nekozawa, and thank god it isn't...
KissKiss73 chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
You can't leave me hanging like this!
PyschopathicXangel chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
NekozawaXTamaki time? Poor Nekozawa though. Hope Kirimi is okay and wat will Kyoya think of the news? Will he go visit him and explain? So many questions update soon please!
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Thank you for putting in an A/N after chapter one. Otherwise, I probably would have flown into a depressed rage for several more chapters before i actually realized that she was still alive. Their relationship is simply too sweet to end in chapter one o.O
Ukaske chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Lol. Towards the end i was like, "woah! Suddenly kyouya is spock!"
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
Please update soon!
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Very cool shadow king moment there