Reviews for Flu
aquariTerrible chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh gosh Ed!

Dont ever be sorry for including something in the story, it was a cute moment. Ed and Al were having such a natural conversation I wouldnt be surprised if later on I told someone about the bunny conversation from the anime. You wrote their interaction well!

Eugh I'm cringing so badly over what Ed DID though! Thats incredibly ballsy of him. I wonder what the fallout of that would be... So much sympathy to Mustang. Gah.

It is a very cute story and very disturbing prank. Its a good little silly read. Thank you for posting it!
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Like Minnie's chocolate pie XD (If you've seen or read "The Help".)
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh my god that's disgusting! Ahh poor Roy...EVIL ED. I enjoy these pranks xD
Sapphire Drizzle chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
ROTFLMAO! XD

Great story, and very funny.

{sigh} Poor, poor Mustang. Though he sort of deserved it, didn't he? LOL
veer.01 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
oh Author, I'll make sure not to mess with you!
ElfIcarii chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Ooooh, poor Roy. Too bad he's likely too selfish to share them - if he did he'd find out *evil grin*
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
LMAO

i love the last line :D
bluedog10 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
OH HAHAHAHAHA! FUNNY! sweet revenge! I like the twisted end. Ed gave him the po! HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! And Roy didn't even notice the taste! HAHAHAHAHAHAA FAVESS! XD can't stop laughing *wheeze*
Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
AL and bunnies ...actually, my granma had a chicken with two little chicks (adorable little things) but this morning, my mom wanted to take a better look at them (cause they were inside a pen) but they got scared and ran away next door where we think a dog ate them (there was a lot of squaking and crying but that was from the mother hen) anyways...

wait, can Mustang even get colds? i'd suspect he'd get a fever or something ... O[]O ... aw, Ed! thats just mean! -pats Mustangs head- this is to much pity for a womanizer -rollseyes- well, i still liked it ' keep it up nya~!

~Lonely Kitty
DarkLight's Pen chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I'm lovin' those twists at the end.
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This made me laugh so hard. You win. :D
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
XD I figured he was going to do that. Great story.
nightstargazer chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I love these Ed-beats-Roy stories, especially since fanfic writers often let Mustang get the best of Ed. Edo is evil! XD
Cuppycakechan chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
OH MY GOD, LMAO! That was too funny XD. Very nice job!
SlaughterOtter chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Eww... bleh... Reminds of the time I told my little brothers that the cat litter secretly was a stash of chocolate. It was worth getting grounded for a week just to see the looks on their faces. ;)