Reviews for Black Roses
Slimjim314yo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Wow, I loved it. There really isnt' much to say, except that although it was short, it seemed appropriate to me. Very bittersweet; it was great :)
xLilim chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I loved it. Angsty romances are always so bittersweet. I would have enjoyed a longer one-shot, but I guess this is perfect as it is. :3
The Disillusioned chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow and I thought my grave sitting one-shot was diffrent. lol

It was simple and straight to the point, I liked it. Quite a bit to be honest. Well then...I don't know what else to say! On to the next story!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
That was awesome! You could/should really continue this.

-D101
IcedWings chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Not much to say. I liked it. I would really like to hear the background on those two. More on their relationship and history. I think it'd give the reader more of a sense of the bond the girl and Yoko shared, thus, making the fic more powerful. But I do under stand that it was a 'one shot' but you can always consider.
HatedLove6 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Hilo .

I really liked this, it was great. There were only a few spelling errors, but only a few. I can't wait to read your other stories. TTYL.

HatedLove6
InsertManiacLaughterHere chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I have to say it's a good story, even if I hate seeing Kurama paired with anyone besides my OC I made for that specific reason. Good job!

ez