Reviews for Cover Girl
purupuru.kitsune chapter 10 . 9/7
A very refreshing and light read,interesting and simple. Personally ,I would appreciate a more detailed explanation for Sakura's past, but it still managed to grow on me. The handwriting is not tiring and has a nice flow for my tastes. Overall, it is a well-written story,albeit short.
THIS WAS REALLY GOOD
:D!
I think this is the best sasusaku fanfic!
Veronica chapter 10 . 5/18
Cuteness overload! And Sasuke is so sweet (in his own Sasuke-ish way, anyway)! I love it lol
Xcherokee chapter 10 . 1/3
I really love this how you protrayed Sakura I love how she's all small and doubts herself even tho she's really beautiful. I love how Sasuke is too. I really wish this was longer and more details and cute scenes added to lead up to everything and I really wanted hinata and naruto to end up together or have a little scene.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
Love it :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
I love this! Simply amazing :)
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
Fantastic Fic!
Love it!
Rizuki Dhan chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
I squealed on my pillow at that kissing scene. Like, kyaaa so sweeeet! *rolling on the floor*
anna silver chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
very successful fic. it was amazing.
Trisha chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I love this fanfic, it's totally adorable, and I absolutely love how Shikamaru is a big brother type, because it makes him even more awesomer (don't care if that's not a word). I also like it because it doesn't stretch on and on... and on... and on... like other fanfics that go on for 500,000 words. It's funny how you made Sai gay, lol. Anyway, it was great to read.

Trisha
rEvengeIsSwEeterThAnlOve chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Good story! Sasuke's really cool! :DD
Therentyoupay chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Such a happy little fic! This is probably my third time reading it.
Sakura Yui chapter 10 . 7/19/2013