Reviews for James' Girl
rica chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I am in agreement with your friend: it's a very nice story. Remus' loyalty is rewarded when he meets Nymphadora. It's all so sad though, since James and Lily die shortly after their child is born and the same fate meets Nymphadora and Remus. Teaar!

The story is grand though/ Give yourself a pat on the back!
SpeedingCars237 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Thats cute. I especially like how you tied tonks in at the end!
XxRaindoshixX chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
YAY! I'M FAMOUS! I'm mentioned in the Author's notes! *does a little dance*

Hey, now ... I'm not delusional ... I just happen to see mirages every now and again ... BUT I'M SEEING A SPECIALIST! Never fear, Dani ...

I spent a LONG time nagging you about this fic, and it seems it finally stuck! You posted, yay! Your other reviewers are spot-on ... this story is an emotional trainwreck ... wreack ... reck ... rec ... RATS! I'm seeing a mirage again ... now if only it could make itself useful and turn into a dictionary so I could look up how to spell that word!

Hahaha ... anyway, this one-shot is quality, and it's about damn time you posted it. Now if ONLY I could get you to e-mail me that other one ... mwahahahaha ...

(I knowsies where you livesies! _)
Random Harry Potter Fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Hey this was really nice. Maybe you should go for something toher than oneshots? ;)
Unashamed1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Hey, Smiley:

I agree with your friend. This sweet-in a slightly heart-breaking sort of way. I'm kind of partial to Remus/Lily stories myself, and using the song lyrics as your meter to tell this one was a nice touch. I think it's ok in this case that the song and the story don't share the same place on the timeline-the emotion lines up, and that's what counts.

There is also a part of me that hates this story, and the reason is a complement to the author: I hate it because it leaves you so sad for him-like I said, your heart breaks for the guy a little. This is a complement to you because getting an emotional reaction from a reader is, in my opinion, a very important skill for a writer; because, if you're not going to make thm think or, especially, make them feel something, what's the point, right?

To point out one thing: In the lyrics, you wrote, "Jesse," once instead of, "Jamsie" (and by the way, I personally think that just, "Jamses'" wold've worked great in the lyrics, but that's a creative license thing).

You said this was your first one-shot. Just curious: do you have any more in the works?

Here's hoping the bunny bites you,