Reviews for Tears
zashleyroxzanessasox chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
can u tell me the back story to this
janee chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
i couldn't tell if they had lost their baby or what... e-mail me i would really like to know-
xzashleyxashleyx chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
OMG !

That was so sad !

At first I was thinking 'did someone die' ? And then the names came and i was 'Who ?'

And then i read the bottom and i was like 'OMG ! She had an abortion !'

Well that was so yah good job on the one-shot!
love is overrated chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
this is so powerful. it makes me want to cry. i would love to read about what the rest of the class is thinking looking at troy and sharpay. you convey the pain so well.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
i know i'm late, but this was good
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Oh, so good! Really sad, though. :):) Great job!

~Jordyn~
poppyfields13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
that was so sad. but i really liked it. i am slowly becoming more and more of a troypay fan XD and i didn't notice any mistakes in the tense, nor any other mistakes.
poopieface chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
uh
FrogsofChocolate chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
"Instead, she’s sitting in a free clinic waiting for a very rare appointment."

Oh man, I think I know what's going on...

*whimpers* I didn't want to be right.

That's so heartbreaking... What they must have gone through... GOSH!

(Hope you know you nearly made me cry. .)

Anyway, fabulous job... poor dears.. I wanna hug them...
someone chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
hmm... at first i thought she had a miscarriage. untill i read the abortion thing at the end.
daisy617 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
aww. poor them. that did show the bad side of abortion. the poor baby. you did a really awesome job writing it. so captivating. seriously wow. troypay 4 eva! I hate gabby too! lol. awesome job! write more soon
Leesie chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Dude. Abby. That was beautiful. I think there might be a slight matter of tense confusion. But hey. Otherwise, it's... wow. I'm going to congratulate you in person tomorrow. Because I like it.
xamyxjx chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
OMG HUN THIS IS THE FIREST ONE SHOT I AHVE READ OFF YHOO AND YHOO MADE ME CRY OMG THAT WAS SOO HEARTBREAKING I CANT BELIVE IT I LOVED THIS SO MUCH HOPE YOU MAKE MORE SOON THIS ONE REALI GOT TO ME XD

Ames