Reviews for Secret Type
LiKaTaSa chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh my gaaaaahd! This was hilarious! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
So funny!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Haha LOL not bad at all! Love it!
MadTeaLady chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hahahahaha this story is hilarious
15thburningfiddle chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh dear. is in terrible peril, and Batman is a even more terrible Sir Lancelot.

Hardened criminal...

XD

Brilliant, as always.
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hahaha!

Crane and Nygma get nerd-love.

That had to be the best party ever. xD
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
“Oh…shit!”

x

X] dude OMG like dude XD XD XD

how does poor Squishy always end up in these type of situations? XD

Well Eddie always does cuz he's..he's just plain Adorable.. :D
15thBurningFiddle chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Sir Batman the Chaste. This was hilarious. Brillant.
silvercat17 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Hehehe! What about poor Jervis, huh? Course he'd probably have a heart attack right there, the poor guy.
Petunias chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Are we in the Castle Anthrax? I would die, literally DIE to see Jonathan chased down the street by six women in ball gowns...pantless! bloody effing brilliant!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Oh my Gawd! The Scarecrow running down the street without his pants? *rolls round on floor laughing hysterically* If those women were really lesbians,I think that they'd be mortified to discover that they really prefer men of the criminal element. LOL. Poor Eddie! And Poor Batman and Robin,too! Oh,it was one of those parties. Maybe it would be easier just to give in...escape it...could it be possible that Jonathan was starting to enjoy the situation he was in? I wonder what Eddie said? This is your best story ever. :) I'm sure Mr.J would be pleased on how well his plan worked.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
*insane, mad giggles*

OH MY GOD, THAT LINE! *is rolling on the floor laughing at the whole fic*

Beautiful, darling, positively GENIUS.
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
My hugs are the best kind of hugs for homocidial maniacs. Oh, yes they are. They just don't know it yet. :) Aww! And I know you wrote a 'non-Cat' story just for me. Don't deny it now.

This story was so silly. I was giggling like an idiot, which I'm sure was your intent. Poor guys shoulda just gone with the flow. I'm sure they would have enjoyed themselves.

My favorite gag:

“Rmph,” Nygma growled through the ball gag. “Eyrrgh hrlgh hmmphngnh.”

“He’s got a point,” said Crane.

And the 'hardened criminal' quip was to die for!

Thanks so much and keep 'em comin'!
Checkerboards chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
"Look, let me go back in there and face the peril! - no, it's too perilous."

How fabulously silly. Yay!
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
hmm inside that "cat house" reminds me of what the next scene of "Monty Python's Holy grail" might have been like if whats-his-name wasn't "rescued" from the castle Anthrax

Again you know how to make an evening enjoyable thanks for the laughs (and nightmares LOL)

E.