Reviews for Bound
cemmia chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
Loved it! Amazing! Jayne was a great addition to the flock!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
love it so far!
Lady MacManus chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
Hi! i really loved the stories, the plot wow and your writing is amazing! I'm starting the third one ;)
Lady MacManus chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
Hi there! what can i say, the story is amazing :) read the firt part (Broken) and now i'm reading this, it's addictive! i've seen in other comments that there is a third part to the story, could you send me the title or link, thanks a lot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
this story was really good too.
Fierce Lady chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
I just finished this story (had to read it after reading the first one!) And I like it! I know you have already written the third installment and that you say there is more reason for the M rating in it, but man I wish you'd get into some more detail! I love your buildup to the sexy stuff and I want more! But I'm also kind of a rediculous horndog that way. Anyways...look! I'm reviewer number 100 for this story! Yay me!
PeacefulDuck chapter 28 . 4/24/2012
I stopped reading this like in the second chapter when I realized your plans for Jayne. I loved the relationship between the boys and Julie and sad that it wasn't going to be a murphy x oc x connor story! I love those and theres just not enough them out there :) however I decided to read Bound with new eyes because I enjoy your writing style. I still dont really like Jayne but I love Julie even more and love her relationship with Connor! Murphy and Julie are more like best buddies and after I understood that I really got into the story! Great Job! I cant wait to start reading the third installiment! :)
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 28 . 7/30/2011
I have nothing against happy te world needs a few, and if one of them happens to be tied into a great story like this one, so be it.
Rosiline chapter 28 . 3/21/2011
really great story, loved reading it.
It's Too Early For This chapter 28 . 3/19/2011
/sigh...

This is my second time reading this.

I think I love it more than the first time I read it.

You rock!
dragoness0420 chapter 28 . 12/21/2010
Loved it. Great stories! I think a third is a good idea...or maybe an epilogue, just to update everybody on their lives'.
hardygirl87 chapter 28 . 4/14/2010
Aw i loved it
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I've read all three, and loved them!

This is my second time reading them.

I don't know if you've received a lot

of reviews on the idea of making a

fourth, but I sure hope you do! : )

Nicely written, I love me Irishboys 3
Mrs.Monster chapter 28 . 9/23/2009
That was awesome! Really good, funny, dramatic, now I'm off to read part three!
Heather FaygoKween chapter 28 . 1/10/2008