Reviews for Makeover
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 20 . 9/17/2015
Something about your stories makes me always want to sit and squeal "Awwwwww" for eternity. I'm sorry that I'm so Galindaish when it comes to these things...Beautiful beautiful finish for a beautiful beautiful story
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
"When monkeys fly." Noooooooooooooo please don't! We've seen that go wrong before...
Apart from that it's just amazing to see how perfectly Fiyero and Elphaba compliment each other
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Need I say more? It's just so adorabubble and amazifying and awwwwww :D I love you for writing stuff like this
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
Gosh. This is too adorable There is nothing better than these aaaadoooorabuuuubbbble fake fights :D (My best friend and her boyfriend are totally masters of having fake fights)
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 16 . 9/16/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she said it toooooooo! Yaaaaayyyyy! I'm over here celebrating, ok?
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
I need my own Fiyero. Period. He's a 100 % perfect! .. Well.. on that note.. I don't actually deserve my own Fiyero. But it must feel amazing to be in love and to be loved back. Gosh I'm a wreck. Sorry for this. Your writing is perfection
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
And again I can't stop laughing. I actually teared up because this was so hilarious and adorable. Gosh Galinda is such a cute silly angel. .. Stuck in her own closet :D :D .. and that last line :D :D ...
On the other hand.. If I were Elphaba I probably would've hidden in my own closet after realizing how much Galinda had witnessed...
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
I
NEED
MY
OWN
FIYERO

Seriously.
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
NESSAROSE YOU STUPID LITTLE SELFISH BRAT! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Sometimes I really can't stand her! No one! No one is allowed to say those incredibly mean things to my precious little Elphaba! (Yes I know Elphaba would probably kill me for characterizing her like that :P) Thank God that Fiyero is there! ... and I'm also veeeeeery curious what Nessa is gonna say about the closet-thing...
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
Omg that study-comparison :D :D :D .. I can't! OMg :D I'm sorry :D :D ... I can't stop laughing :D
Also I'm deeply and completely in love with your Fiyeraba fluff
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
Fuck. Stupid emotional me. Yes I cried. Yes at the part where Elphaba asks Fiyero if that's how he really sees her. I can't help it. You're too good at writing.
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
Still: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
They're just too adorable together :D
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

This is incredibly sappy but I love it nontheless. Actually I think I love it becuase its so sappy...anyway. I need my own Fiyero.
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was intense. Help. How do I breath?! What is air?

Omg this is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
Whaaaaat ?! Galinda?! So Reasonable? ... Well .. is it too weird if I say that I'm proud of her? I mean sure, Glin isn't as stupid is she always pretends to be, but I totally didnt't see that coming :D (Yes, I've read this story before, but my brain likes to block out important things..)