Reviews for Makeover
WritesBeneathMoonlight chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
AW! That was too cute! Loved it! Can't wait for more Fiyeraba~
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
Aw...I love this story. It's so cute!
danderson chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
YEAH! that was nice. elphie is believably conflicted between her insecurity and her desires, and fiyero is just adorable. i loved how he kept buggin her while she was studying. esp the "do you mind?" "not at all" exchange.

looking forward to more of this and all your other fics haha

Fiyeraba chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
Loved it! so Cute! UPDATE A.S.A.P!
WritesBeneathMoonlight chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
Aw...!

danderson chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
i feel like i'm flying! YAY! that was so good. so good i threw my arms in the air like i just scored a touchdown. even though i haven't ever played a game of football, and haven't thrown a ball around in years. i had a decent spiral, though, for someone who learned so late in life.

that was wonderful. their reasons for hesitating were perfect, and i'm so glad you updated! yay, kissing fiyeraba! keep writing, please

danderson chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
um, when you write about fiyero being sad, it breaks my heart, and i don't think that's very nice of you, to go breaking my heart.

"Not only had he not loved his girlfriend, he had fallen in love with a girl that was impossibly out of his reach." (so he realizes he loves elphie, and she's in his arms, and nothing happens?) anyway, i loved that line, about her being out of his reach, because usually, elphie feels that way and... it's just nice to hear him say it about her.

please update soon. i love this story

danderson chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
"She summoned all her goodliness to keep a scowl from resting on her face; it would only leave frown marks" - i have a line like this in the next chapter of enemy of oz lol... just thought i'd mention it.

um, it's danderson. it says i already reviewed this chapter... prolly happened when all the reformatting was going on. but, anyway, it's me.

loved this chapter, loved galinda's attempts to get fiyero's attention, and the broad smile on his face when he saw elphaba, and how elphie made him wait till she was done reading. LOVED dillamond's thoughts about yero sitting with elphie... very grand chapter, can't wait for more!

She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
HEY! You took my advice! I really like it better this way, really. I am one of those people who hates short chapters, because...I don't really know why, so I'll only read a short-chapter story if it's really really good, usualy. But yes. I like it better this way. ANd, good little chapter! i Like It! Update Soon!
danderson chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
"Her dress was so soft that he had to work hard not to rub his hands up and down it, certain she would be less than thrilled."

nono, it's not because the dress is soft. it's because he longs to touch elphaba, to caress her. because he loves her. forever.

loved this, though it reformatted itself while i was trying to review the last few chapters lol.

love love love it. oh, and this line is heartwrenching and perfect: "It was that part of her that he found so endearing, and it was that part of her that kept him from breaking her heart, whatever the cost to his."

wow. i'm in love with fiyero. because he's so sweet. and i want HIS heart to be happy... :(

please update really soon

She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
AW! That was awesome. I asked you to update soon and it's barely ten minutes later! WOHO for awesomely amazing people who everybody loves! And, oh yes, very good chapter. Although, you probably could have strung about three of these chapters together to make a longer one, but short and sweet is nice too. :)
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
aW!SO cute, I love them all. UPdate soon!
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Aw...Update soon!
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Aw! SO cute. And Fiyero...I've read the book and I like him much better in the book (attitude wise) than in the musical at first, and I like the way you wrote him. Nice!
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Aw, this is cool! And, although this is actually the first wicked fic I've read, well, EVER and I've only seen the musical once, your characters seem to be in character very well! So, good job!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »