Reviews for Makeover
danderson chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
okay, yero's first option in chapter 4 was priceless... as was his second. he loves her, it's obvious. he needs to get moving on letting her know it lol!

two wonderful chapters, i really enjoyed reading them. your writing is both funny and heartwarming, and you can get right to the heart of an issue rather than wasting words and time with stuff that doesn't really mean anything. there is obviously thought behind your story, and imagination, but it's not all high on itself. it makes for a lovely read.

looking forward to more!

Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
Wow great chapter. I love the lightheartedness and Fiyero's impressions sound hysterical (I can picture him doing them in my mind and they look hysterical too) I love it. I can't believe how fast you're updating! Write on!
Angel of Music lover chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
I really, really like this. I think you captured the characters SO well... it's unbelievable. Keep going!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Lol, this is great! You've really written all the characters exceptionally well. I like your writing style, especially in this last chapter that focused more on Glinda. It was kinda bubbly and fast paced and mirrored her personality really well. Can't wait to see Fiyero's response! Update soon!
danderson chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
haha oh galinda. not the brightest crayon in the box, but certainly the sparkly-est. no i really do love galinda, and i loved the way this was written. she makes everything so fun!

LOVED fiyero's drawings and was wondering if there'd be more of elphie, but, of course, galinda didn't clue in and we got THIS priceless line: "Naturally he would want a new subject after drawing her so often, simply to contrast."

yes, there IS makeup on them. because he toned elphie's makeup down. because she doesn't need extreme makeup to be pretty. because she's pretty on her own.

that was NOT a rant, i swear... okay, maybe a little.

can't wait to read more, this is exciting!

yerosmyhero chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Cute. I like it. Elphaba and the dreaded make-over. *sigh* I loved how Fiyero just wiped it off.

~yersmyhero
danderson chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
wow, i'm excited that you're a good writer! does that sound odd? ah, well, i'm an odd gal.

i'm really liking this! oh, galinda, how you tried! and fiyero wiping off the makeup was very cute.

this is funny, and sweet, and intriguifying. looking forward to an update!

157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11