Reviews for Makeover
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I want to dance with Fiyero too! *insert dramatically sobbing emojis*
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
Oh oh oh :D Elphaba on the other hand is quite oblivious to the fact that she's falling in love :D ... its adorable how she's not even thinking that she might love Fiyero... and I'm also jealous of Fiyero's skill to read other people... I'm the same as Elphaba when it comes to that.. well.. I can read people as long as they're not talking to me. Anyway. Fiyero and Elphaba are sooooooo cute together and how could one not fall in love with a food-bringing, teacher-mocking Fiyero?
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Omg Fiyero is soooo stupid :D ... he's actually almost as good as lying to himself as I am... but in his case it's adorable. Also his possible answers on Galinda's makeup question had me laughing like an idiot :D
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I've read this fanfic before ...back when I was way to shy to review but now that I'm reading it again I decided it might only be fair to let you know how much I like it (which is why I'm reading it again in the first place). Soooooo I pretty much love everything about this first chapter. Especially the way Glinda forces elphaba into these makeovers ..and from a twisted kind of view how Elphaba thinks this kind of torture is part of friendships .. I kinda recognize myself in that and I'm incredibly glad that I've experienced by now that there's a bit more to true friendship ..and I also really really love the cute foyeraba fluff 3
ilovekick chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
Really good and cute story
Fae-and-night chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
You know, I don't think Fiyero should just expect Killyjoy to like him right away. He put the poor thing in a BOX!
HollyBush chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
Well...I still have not done any of my grocery shopping, my essay writing or my cleaning...but I did have a perfect afternoon reading this...

That's gotta be worth something, right?

Loved every word.

Holly
x chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
luuuuved it
musicgal3 chapter 20 . 4/5/2010
Aws! I do so adore happy endings! :-) I love this story. Incredibly well-written. Fantastic, marvellous job!
eden espinosa isthebestelphie chapter 20 . 3/2/2010
aaw i love glinda lol XD
best Elphaba Eden Espinosa chapter 14 . 3/2/2010
That was the most hilarious, most adorable, and most brilliant chapter of the whole story. Absolutely fantastic :D
whatthepho chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Haha Fiyero's such a charmer. ;D I wouldn't undergo Galinda's makeovers either...if they were that extreme. xD
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I really like this story! :)
jenfalovesjaffas chapter 16 . 10/31/2009
gah, and this chapter is so melt-worthy, Fiyero is truly the perfect man *sigh*
jenfalovesjaffas chapter 14 . 10/31/2009
reading this story for a second time, and this chapter is just SO funny that I had to review. Galinda in the closet hiding because she was studying and the whole thing coming apart on top of her, I can just picture it and it is a FUNNY picture! So yeah just thought I'd let you know :)
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »