Reviews for Makeover
danderson chapter 15 . 1/21/2008
fire! now go find nessa!

anyway, onto the review...

“But, that’s why I had to tell Fiyero. Then he can throw the party.”

she's right, in her own little way.

all the barters he had to make were hilarious. "creepy stalker" was my favorite lol. and this: "Perhaps he should have just skipped the intermediary steps and given this to Elphaba." hahahaha!

let me get this straight: nessa gets presents on elphaba's birthday, even though elphaba doesn't? so when nessa was little and made a big stink about elphie getting presents, she got gifts. then, elphie got older and got no presents but nessa continues to receive them? so lame.

LOVE the poem! and everything. loved this chapter. so obsessed with your fics.

Silvine Fae Graycin chapter 15 . 1/21/2008
loving it.. took me a minute to figure out that last riddle, though.. is it fire?
WritesBeneathMoonlight chapter 15 . 1/21/2008
I can't wait for more! :D

This is so cute! Poor Fiyero...but it's all for Elphie, so it's cool.

On the edge of my seat,

Awaiting My Prince
daynaa chapter 15 . 1/21/2008
Awh:) Cute!

I love this story.
Silvine Fae Graycin chapter 14 . 1/10/2008
just read it all and I loved it. of course, I love anything with Fiyeraba in it. can't wait to read more.
The Lonely Goatherd chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
Hey! This is great! I especially loved the ending of this chapter...I can't wait for the next chapter! update soon!
daynaa chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
Awh:) So cute!

I love it.
You Are Love chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
Glinda ia such a joy to read. I had to laugh out loud when she was in the closet and thought Elphaba had no idea what word Fiyero was referring to.
WritesBeneathMoonlight chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! XD I love all your stories. XD Galinda's final words topped off the entire thing perfectly.
danderson chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
“I used the word ‘renegade’ today.” She couldn’t hide the pride from her voice, knowing her roommate would appreciate her new increasing vocabulary.

Sure enough, Elphie smiled affectionately. “Good.” She crawled into bed, clicking off the lamp beside her bed, and Galinda crawled between her own fluffy pink sheets.

“Elphie?”

“Yes, Galinda?”

“The word was love.” She clicked the lights off before she could see the blush cover Elphaba’s face.

is it weird that those are my favorite lines? actually, the last 3 were. but i loved galinda telling elphie about her word. and i just loved this chapter - very cute and fluffy and i'm in love with fiyero and i really really love your writing.

seriously, i squealed when i read the last line. no life. love this, as always.

please update soon!

ravioli-ism chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
aw! that was so sweet!

i like how you use Galinda's POV from the closet.

more? more? more? (makes puppy dog face)
Meltalviel chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
Ah that was so adorable
WritesBeneathMoonlight chapter 13 . 12/21/2007
Aw...! :) The fruit thing was just too cute for words! :D
danderson chapter 13 . 12/19/2007
oh, heartwarming fluff. how it... warms my heart. okay, so i suck at reviewing right now. i'm up to my butt in christmas wrapping. but i couldn't resist reading this! and that was all the time i had! unless you updated something else...

please update every single one of your fics soon.

ravioli-ism chapter 12 . 12/19/2007
oh my god this is so hilarious. great job with the fiyeraba and i love how you work in the other characters too. you have to update this soon of i swear i will subject YOU to death by banana.

x