Reviews for Makeover
WritesBeneathMoonlight chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
*GASP* I DEMAND you update this ASAP!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
Haha! That's so great! I can't wait for more!
danderson chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
oh my oz he's SO wonderful. and gentle, and caring... i'm so in love with him. it's really uncool, because he's really not real.

death by banana? haha he's so strange. i love it.

and then nessa shows up. and they're in the closet. why are you so shocked, nessa? she hid in the dark and he went in to comfort her because he LOVES her! jerkface.

anyway, loved it. can't wait for more

BlissfullySortOfAnonymous chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
OMO! fiyero is such a doll, you write him wonderfully. this was so sweet. it nearly had me in tears though, poor elphie. lol, i'm so overly sentimental.
Meltalviel chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
Oh, lord. Talk about perfect timing .

The death by banana was so cute xD.

Your Fiyero is so sweet, really. I wish I had a Fiyero :(.

Can't wait for the next update.
BlissfullySortOfAnonymous chapter 11 . 12/7/2007
this is such a great story! i especially loved the part in chapter 11 where she's looking at his drawings and finally gets to see herself the way he sees her. i thought it was really sweet.
WritesBeneathMoonlight chapter 11 . 12/6/2007
Aw...I love it. :) You're fluff always makes me smile! :D That sounds...odd, but you know what I mean. XD
danderson chapter 11 . 12/6/2007
what a lovely and revealing chapter! sensual, tender, funny, exciting, everything i've come to expect, admire and ADORE in your fiyeraba.

loved the line from The Scientist. great song to go with a great story/chapter/author

She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
YAY! UPDATE SOON!
WritesBeneathMoonlight chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
Aw...I actually sorta did forget about this...but I still love it now that I've been reminded! I always love reading your stuff. :D
danderson chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
Cue dreamy sigh.

loved this update... i still intend to borrow your idea of yero being an artist. a very sweet chapter, i loved reading elphie's reaction to seeing herself portrayed as beautiful

i also love that you can spell, and you use correct grammar, and two different people never speak in the same paragraph lol.

fantastic. love love love your writing.

brooke chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
omo thank you so much for updating! i LOVE this chapter! it's so great that elphie finally gets to see how beautiful she really is.
brooke chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
PLEASE update! i'm dying here.
Fiyeraba chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
Love it!
danderson chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
"Elphaba beats plum any day." Perfect line!

I'm glad Galinda was normal-fied about Elphie and Yero being together. A little jealous, but that's understandable, but mostly happy for them. And their date was great - the restaurant having quality rather than being overly fancy was a nice touch, and the movie theatre and subsequent wall-leaning afterward were lustful but sweet.

Love your writing, as always. Please update soon

157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »