Reviews for Gotta give it up where credits due
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I loved this story! Megan is fantastic and I'm so glad to see a Megan-centric story that perfectly captures the fact that she's snarky and funny, but that deep down she has a good heart and would stand up for Drake and Josh any day. Loved the plotline, the dialogue, everything. Great work! Definitely one of my favorite D&J fics in a while.
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is so adorbs.
AzelmaandEponine chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Great story! Loved the Carrie reference!
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
yay!
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OH, that was awesomeness. Megan's character can be so fun, and you used her perfectly in this fic. Love it!

xoxo
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aw :) That was so sweet! I love Megan, and you did her personality complete justice :)

You are the best writer of Drake and Josh I've EVER seen. You are absolutely amazing. God bless you, you slash queen.
Ebb chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
It was pretty good. You stayed in all of their character's and it was really sweet. You also managed to capture the reader's interest and keep it, so good job.
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
She was so IC! It was funny! Drake knew what the words meant! Amazing! XD Bit I seriously loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Great story!
Detecti7e chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Funny, and strange at the same time. Really awesome.

Peace.
soulmatesDC chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Wow, I honestly don't know what that reviewer was talking about because I thought Megan was so IC in this story. I loved everything about her here, as well as in the show. She's just too funny.

14 year old boys are stupid . . . but then again, boys are stupid in general. If they weren't soo cute I'd hit them. You know what, I think I might just hit them anyway, so I could kiss the pain away. :)

I also loved Drake and Josh almost lack of a reaction. Like they just KNEW that Megan would eventually figure it out. And then them talking like wasn't there, discussing whether or not she would hurt them. Drake's 'She's being nice' argument was too cute and simple, almost as if he hasn't known what she's like all of her life.

Loved this and you

Mal
muslim2594 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
kk gotta admit megan wuzz actin a bit 2 nice u noee...mayb u shud make her more mean...u catch ma drift? newayzz i kinda lykd it u noee update...
JanetBanana chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
LOVED. SO IC for Megan, Drake, Josh, everyone.

I liked this: "That kid you did that project with-and you made him bleed, in private places!" Josh put in.

As it was very Josh, to be all awkward with his words that way.

I LOVE THIS.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Fourteen-year-old boys are a special kind of stupid

i really liked that line. I miss my 14 yr old days!

:huggles: i love the centric -ness of it all and that she's accepted them, i would have to, but i wouldnt write fanfiction for them! lol

love, love you
bsloths chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Usually I hate Megan, but you made her tolerable in this fic- great job! Keep these oneshots coming!