Reviews for Couldn't Stop
Damn. Just damn.
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
sounds sad
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Um, what? I thought this story was sweet and amusing? You're saying it's not? O.o Well, Harry was a bit crazy, but I really liked it. Fortunately it did not say much about Sirius or I probably wouldn't like it. Yeah, I have a strong disliking for him, but in this it worked out because it was short and didn't go into details.

You know, I am pretty sure Severus does not think he is the one in control. Just saying. But maybe that's just my interpretation because Severus always lives and dies for others, especially green-eyed others.

I am sorry your teachers are inadequate. That must be unbearable since you have to spend so much time with them. How awful. *grimaces*

Well, thanks for the glimpse into the dark recesses of your mind _ Am seriously wondering how Harry made them love him though...is it something insidious? It better not be a love potion! yeah, sorry, i just keep thinking about this. And what do you mean he's going to leave broken hearts in his wake!? What's he going to do? ! You sure this story is complete? O.O{ooo?} I feel like I need to know more. But yes, I will shut up. thank you for sharing :)
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
..Wow. I like it. It's just.. Wow.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Sev and Sirius are fire and ice ]

Hmm, Harry is seriously fucked up... XD

~IP~
Rika100 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow!

This is well wow!

I really dont have words for this story!

Is just wow!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
cool, i liked it.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
OMG, what can I say to that? You sure know how to write the dark part of a human's soul, Harry's particularly. That's just it, you write him so very HUMAN. Every human is capable of any emotion, as you well show. And I don't consider that f* up.
RedBishopInLove chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Whoa...

Hey, it's well written!
blackroses2433 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
love this story so much i think it was awesome and i think that if harry had been raised different this is exactly what he would act like 24/7 u got it down brilliantly. well write a new one soon