Reviews for Of Music
Meep, that last chapter was steamy and this one was fun. (Light you are such a petty bitch XD) but also the domesticity of the scenes with Light and L made my heart sigh. _

Since tis hasn't been updated since 2016 I'll make up my own ending and totally ignore the fact that I think Mikami and Misa have death notes

Light and L drive off in the sexy car into the sunset and live happily and snarkily ever after.
This was a delightful read. So beautiful and so realistic to the death note canon as well. A long haul for sure, both in the story and in real life. I’ll probably think about this from time to time forever.
Kalokairi chapter 15 . 1/12
Omg I haven't used in forever but my friend recv'd this fic and it was an absolutely amazing read 3 thank you for writing it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
THIS IS SO SO GOOD i dont know if youre still going to continue this but thank you for writing it! i hope youre doing alright
sandtheory chapter 13 . 1/19/2021
A precious few stories in the deathnote fandom can reach this level of complexity, excellent characterization and well thought out, delicious tension. I mean, if you planned this to be your ultimate masterpiece; this is it. Thank you for this. I seem to recall reading this so many years ago and now with a few more chapters its grown into this beautiful piece wherein i cant help but fall in love with this pairing. These two are just made for each other. I do hope you get to finish this the way you planned. Stay safe.
Jaylene Olebar chapter 15 . 10/13/2020
I'm sad :( 4 years no update! But thats alright I've done that to my readers as well update whenever you can
Aalato7 chapter 15 . 10/4/2020
Hello Kani, I wanted to let you know I've read this in it's entirety 3 times now. I seem to keep coming back every few years and every time it's a different experience. I am absolutely in love with this story. Your writing is amazing, the flow, characters, everything. There're several scenes burned into my mind that I don't think I'll ever forget: the tennis match, the gun scene, the massage on the car, the scene in the hallway and the red car.

I don't know where you're at now, but I hope you're well. Please know that you've created a masterpiece that I think many people will remember for a very long time.
happyreviewer chapter 14 . 8/19/2020
Also, I forgot to say maybe the most important thing. One of my most favorite scenes that blew my mind while I actually listened to Bach since this story had me craving the classical and I connected so much with Light's passion for music.

Hottest. Tennis match. Ever. !

Hands down. No one can even replicate that in real life. Only your Light and L could have made that so freaking intense and delicious. Thank you. Okay over and out before I go on another ramble about this story's gloriousness.
happyreviewer chapter 15 . 8/19/2020
This is one wonderfully crafted and written story I'm so happy you wrote and decided to share. Your portrayal of Light and L made me love them even more. SO much more! Many moments touched my heart and made me smile and laugh and kept my attention captured throughout every chapter. The musical aspects were exquisite and breathtaking and the way their relationship gradually folded together was freaking beautiful and realistic by my standards. From the first meeting and to this current. Each character was written with careful care and consideration and even better - a fundamental understanding of these characters that we in the Death Note fandom love so much. I was so glad there was no Misa bashing as well. I suspect she is involved in the investigation of the heart attacks in a more menacing way than depicted first off. I think she has a role in the plot there that hasn't yet been revealed, but I also suspect you want your readers to think so lmao. So I'm keeping my assumptions and suspicions to myself until I see what happens in the future. Your portrayal of Matsuda was also very satisfying and fun to see. I love that guy. Anyway, I'm just so happy I found this story and will be reading it again and again. Thank you thank you thank you. If you decide to keep going with this story, I will be there for the next one and you'll hear from me again. If not, I am still going to love this story forever. I tip my hat off to you and hope to see more.
Ill-Fated-Wish chapter 15 . 8/15/2020
Wow this was very lovely. I’m so happy to have read this story! I was very swept up by it. The way you described music was lovely and your characterizations of Light and L were fantastic. I think my favorite chapter was when they were in the concert and shared that very intense staring match lol. I just remember feeling just as excited and swept up by the music like they were. And I also thought that that lawlight moment was sheer perfection. Another favorite scene of mine was the tennis match. That was just WOW so good. Everything about this was wonderful! Honestly, it’s ok if u don’t want to come back...I think the story is ok to be left off here. Thank u for sharing this story with us! It was truly something else.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2020
Hello Kani, I'm not sure if you'll come back to this fic (though I still hold out hope), but I wanted to at least tell you that this fic is amazing and both L and Light are very wonderfully written. I really adore your Light, and it's possibly my favorite characterization of Light because of how very in-character it is. I totally see Light as someone who would struggle with his insecurity for control in a relationship, and you highlighted that part well in this chapter. I really wish to see where L and Light's relationship goes after this, and Light's journey to accept that as L said, control does not equate power and there's nothing wrong with wanting to lose or submit to L. Seeing Light completely open to his desire to lose to L would be very cute and endearing and it's my wish for them to be happy together. :D Thank you for writing this fic and I hope you're doing great out there with your husband!
PrincessBluetree chapter 15 . 6/20/2020
God I did not expect this fic to be what it is when I first read it but it went beyond what I expected.
I’m absolutely in love with it. Your characterization is one of the best in the DN fandom and your writing is so evocative and gorgeous.
This one of my favorites fan fics of all time
SP777 chapter 15 . 3/29/2020
Even though your story doesn't say 'Complete' ...I think that was the end and to be honest that would be the best place to stop. After all, you've practically told us what direction everyone was going in Ch. 14...

Tho who killed those men is still up in the air, it didn't feel like a pressing concern to know. All in all I think I've reviewed before... I don't remember reading Ch. 15...anyway I really love how you write.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2019
...That was definitely the sexiest tennis match of all time.
JustAGuest chapter 15 . 9/20/2019
This story is amazing TT well done!