Reviews for Leave it to Raphie
PaleAngel90 chapter 1 . 2/27
Loved it, cuteness overload lol :)
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 1/22
I remember the first episode of the original tmnt- the turtles agree to take April topside to try to find the ninja's responsible for committing a series of robberies. She is worried about how they will handle being around people but they tell her to relax because they know all about humans, when she asks them how they say because they watch a lot of television- much to her dismay. That's probably where you heard it.
a fanfictioner chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
awwww
Oneeka chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
AWWW!... Cutie patooties! Obviously, only kids could do such a thing! :)
Pandas01 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I love how all you're stories are based on this one3 It is too cute and you're a genius!
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I still love this series, even after all these years... Keep up the good work!
TheWeirdLittleSister chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Ah, I love this story. So cute. I remember when I was like, 5, and I had a huge crush on one of my older cousins (I think it was cause he was tall...) so I get were this is coming from. :)
Tinfoilswag chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I couldn't help literally giggle and smile at this because of all the innocence involved. This is truly adorable 3
DCMagariMarvel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
cute on their childhood innocence.
AMMO121 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh God this is so cute! Would you plan on making one where the grown up and they remember there promise. I think that would be really funny!
StixOfCinnamon chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Aw cute
monika chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
"Leo can be the next door neighbor or something." LOL XD
quali chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
So cute! I loved reading this. I'm really wondering now what Raph would think of this if he reflected on it years later.
KimuraKiria chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh wow that was just ADORABLE! XD I love it so much!

Heh, I remember when I was younger my brothers claiming they would marry me and then start a fight over it XD

It was nicely written, and you hit the characters personality just perfectly
LawlietLight7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This story was really sweet and adorable! Great Story!