Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
inuyashademons14 chapter 1 . 9h
loved this story!
I would have murdered him. That's worse than cheating! It's horrible, if you think of the sheer amount of emotional trauma it could make her go through if she was pregnant but didn't want a child...
It's going to be victor, isn't it?
KnellaLuna chapter 25 . 6/20
This was my first Draco x Hermione fic and I loved it to bits!
LullabyTales chapter 3 . 6/17
Really love the questions from innocent Zane
Amyeco chapter 5 . 6/8
Oh My Gosh. I need to stop buying him Vodka for Christmas made me laugh so so hard. this is a great FF! I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
LilithRisen chapter 25 . 6/7
Darling that was lovely! Enjoyed it tremendously!
Only a monster would send a child to bed without dinner. Spanking a child that is acting out due to sleep deprivation will teach the child nothing. It wrong because the child is too tired to behave. A parent should never hit a child when he angry.
Andrea5792 chapter 1 . 6/2
This story is great aside from every shitty piece of parenting advice in it. I thought my head would spin if Hermione said one more time she's an expert and spouted information that has been refuted by science and is basically abusive. Better luck next time.
James' Girl chapter 25 . 6/1
This story had everything...from laugh-out-loud moments to burn-the-room-down-sexual-tension moments to adorable ones to tear jerking ones...a good write :)
Miss Curious chapter 7 . 5/30
I'm greatly enjoying the story so far and it's brilliant - but I've got one little question.

In this chapter, Hermione visits Malfoy Manor to meet Draco's parents after they sign the contract. I was expecting some sort of hesitation, trauma or something - any negative reaction to her being within a quarter mile radius of the place she was tortured terribly during the war.

As it happens, it appears Hermione's never even seen Malfoy Manor or met Draco's parents. I was simply wondering why you decided to leave that out, as your story was published months after the seventh book came out.

I've read this story before ages ago, and I know its a brilliant one that I enjoyed a ton, but I've only just noticed this. Is there a reason you decided to leave out some of the events from the war, because I feel like it could have been really interesting to see how Draco and Hermione's relationship play out when what happened in the drawing room of Malfoy Manor, affairs far beyond school bullying, comes into play.

Gonna continue reading and hope this wasn't a too lengthy review! PEACE YO
GeekMom13 chapter 3 . 5/26
oh. I have had SO MANY of those conversations with my twins. that was perfect
I LOVE THIS FIC! Everything about it is spectacular don't ever stop writing you have a gift!
mmeh94 chapter 25 . 5/24
hi! amazing storyloved every bit of it! did you get around to the sequel?
EP! This is such a great fic!
3,898 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »