Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
Rose00 chapter 25 . 10/8
Great story, I liked your writing style, albeit it being a bit cliché. I also thought that you portrayed Hermione as too docile? She's a teacher, she cooks well, she gets assaulted and has 3 children? But overall enjoyable read, I too finished it in 2 days. Best luck for future ventures :)
I honestly thought that when zane walked into pansys house that she would be making out with some random dude but overall i loved this fanfic i read it in two days and couldn't stop thank you for letting me have that experience.
Dramione3 chapter 13 . 10/5
It’s a great story but why the spanking?
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 25 . 9/4
Just wanted to say this story is amazing and deserves all of it’s accolades I was hooked from the first chapter
Smiles chapter 3 . 9/4
This is my second time reading this fic and I almost snorted on the train when Zane was asking if he was a hottie
enajaimmalfoy chapter 1 . 8/29
I always see this fic rec’d and discussed in groups I’m in and have always wondered whether either was a reference to p!atd, glad to know I was right. I love that song! Excited to start reading this fic, I’ve heard good things
adiraimani chapter 4 . 8/25
donny and her crush. omigod so funny doh
Mila06 chapter 25 . 8/15
That was a lovely ending
blue2skie chapter 25 . 8/12
Wow!it was one of the best dramione fics! I love zane. Just wanna say thanks for a great fic!
Charbel chapter 5 . 8/9
This is a fantastic story and plot, but OMG! THEY ARE BRITISH! Not American! There is so much American slang that it's hard to imagine them as English characters in England! It's as if the writer didn't even make an effort or attempt to make them the smallest bit English!
Draco losing his virginity at 16 to a woman in her 30s...that’s rape luv xx lets be clear
Toothfairy456 chapter 25 . 7/6
Nice story, thank you! Thoroughly enjoyed it!
MaKelle M. Bradbury chapter 3 . 6/27
the sons name is Wolf?
spacepi chapter 1 . 6/22
Such a sweet, sweet story.
I remember reading this a really long time back, loved it then, love it now and just finished re-reading too!

I honestly wish there was more!
I love this story! ️
DragonLady37 chapter 25 . 6/21
I’m glad that, in the end, Hermione and Draco still argue in their unique way. And that Zane got some closure from his bio-mom.
4,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »