Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
ara.wilgin chapter 25 . 10/26
i liked your storythank you
Dudeelf chapter 4 . 10/24
What's a hottie daddy
So now I am sucked in. Super sweet
Cute but sad
Clomoe chapter 25 . 10/21
i mean, im not disappointed in the ending, and i understand Zane's need to know and understand the actions that essentially lead to him being abandoned by Pansy ... But i guess i just am selfish and want MORE! Fanfic authors always leave me with more questions and what if's more than JKR did ... but I get it, nothing lasts forever. I just love Dramione family stories so much and was hoping that there would have been more ... but thats ok.

I enjoyed your story immensely and just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write for us 3 I loved your voice, and the new characters that you created for this story.
nandini1202ghosh chapter 1 . 10/19
I loved it a lot.
I Love Harry and Ron but I always wanted to see Draco more in the stories, I wanted to know him more, his family etc
And I just simply love the way you have portrayed everything. It was clearly floating infront of my eyes while reading.️
Solo interview with a child? Lol that sounds like a law suit waiting to happen
ImFannyPacked chapter 25 . 10/7
I want you to know that Zane made me cry during the whole story.
His sweetness was beyond healthy.
And then... Uncle Fred and Uncle George? OMG.
Those two were something else.

Thank you for this beautiful story. I enjoyed a lot!
Veniti chapter 25 . 9/30
It was cute and all, I spent a night on it but i really hope that people know spanking is bad af nowadays ._.
WreckedXX chapter 25 . 9/28
honestly one of my favourite dramione fic! It's so fluffy and just pretty much the epitome of all my headcanons! So well written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading hehe
fanartstories1 chapter 18 . 9/9
Best dinner table talking ever
4,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »