Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
Own! Belíssimo trabalho!
2017 e ainda é lido
Dramione linda!
I'm in here chapter 25 . 12/4
I'm really happy I found your fic. It's original and so refreshing just the way you wrote out everything, you can tell how much you put the effort into it. Incredible job. The way Zane sought out Pansy in the end shows how mature he is, and I just loved how you wrapped the story up :)
Winniescloud chapter 1 . 12/3
Seriously. I feel like I have read so many Dramione FFs and like in general so many fanfics but I still come back to this one.. even after YEARS. I read it the first time 10 years ago and I usually am fully guilty of ghost reading but like literally NO OTHER FANFIC brought me to reading it even after years. I’m sure I‘ll still read it when I‘m 80 though.. so please never delete it . DON‘T YOU DARE :D:D I really am so thankful. :)))
Love it but I can’t grasp the ending.
rapcatpizza chapter 1 . 11/18
7th time reading. love this
Peaches-hime chapter 25 . 11/18
What a great story. Thank you for writing it :)
the story is so original and so far the chapters are well written. i'm wheezing! Zane's thoughts are so funny and Draco's impulsive reaction after meeting Nymphadora made me laugh so hard. glad i cane across this story!
jlwilli3 chapter 25 . 11/11
Fantastic story. Made me want to hug my little one a little tighter this morning.
Awesome, awesome read! I think this is my favorite Dramonie fiction next to isolation. Write more please!
sorbetlemon chapter 1 . 11/10
how a great story! My totally favorite one! I wish I coud read more stories from you! you are an excellent writer!
Sinoritta chapter 25 . 11/6
I have just finished reading your wonderful story and I would like to express my gratitude for writing it. Thank you very much. I wish there could me more stories like this. I've had an amazing time reding it! Thanks a bunch!
AraelDranoth chapter 25 . 11/5
An excellent story! Well done and keep up your good work.
AraelDranoth chapter 11 . 11/5
Oh so close!
AraelDranoth chapter 10 . 11/5
Another excellent chapter. One review closer!
AraelDranoth chapter 8 . 11/5
Don't worry. By the end of this fic I'll get you to 4000 reviews ;)
4,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »