Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
HPForever24 chapter 25 . 7/14
This is OUTSTANDING! The banter, angst, fluff and light lemons make a truly amazing story! THANK YOU!
This is my second time reading this story. I've never read a better dramione fanfic and I've read so many. Please write more.
brume42 chapter 25 . 7/1
Awwww so sweet ! 3
Lisiane chapter 25 . 7/1
Nice story !
turntoPaige394 chapter 1 . 6/28
God, this was just lovely. Dad Draco is the best.
TulipSlytherin chapter 25 . 6/11
I cried. Again.
TulipSlytherin chapter 23 . 6/11
I cried.
TulipSlytherin chapter 6 . 6/11
Usually I hate when couples are married too early in the book, i'm convinced I would have hated this one too (even though it was necessary for the plot of the story) if it was not written so nicely.
TulipSlytherin chapter 3 . 6/10
One of the few fanfictions where i am mad at Hermione in the beginning and not Draco. I love it
Cataranka chapter 25 . 6/6
Wow what a lovely story. I sped through this and maybe lost some sleep over it, feeling many emotions! Thank you so much for putting your writing into our world! BTW I love the title of your story one of my favorite songs, and Loved how every chapter title was from a song :)
Truly enjoyed this story, it had me laughing many times, the kids perspective was the best! It had it’s sad moments that really got to me, Draco losing custody of his son was so heart wrenching. The twins torturing Pansy and helping Zane was beyond entertaining. I hope you write something like this again. This genre was perfection!
Thanks!
iChaos chapter 1 . 5/21
Hmm... Okay, I understand that Draco and Pansy do not get along, but if he wasn't even going to try to make a relationship with her work then why marry her at all? If it was only for the sake of appearances to that only lasted a few years anyway, that seems like a waste of time
TheLastLynx chapter 24 . 5/19
what an adorable way to end the story: yuckier than poopies! *sniggering*
TheLastLynx chapter 23 . 5/19
Awwwwwwwww! and I love the pranks *laughs evilly*
TheLastLynx chapter 22 . 5/19
Argghhhhh cliffhanger! but I must say fantastic chapter; suspense is great and all the part work together nicely!
4,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »