Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
saltysugarx0 chapter 15 . 4/19/2020
I found this fanfic on a recommendation website in Pinterest, and I love this Dramoine fanfic! Out of all the fanfics I’ve read, this is probably my favorite one! Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2020
there’s nothing wrong with thumb sucking fuck you
Guest chapter 25 . 4/9/2020
Wonderful story.
Love dramione very much
GodricsPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
This was quite an amazing story! Zane and Donny were excellent additions and you did an amazing job at their characterizations. I enjoyed them very much!

Whatever happened to the sequel?

Cheers,
GodricsPhoniex
Nymphadora1236 chapter 25 . 4/4/2020
I've always loved this fanfic! I found it maybe more than 5 years ago and I always find myself going back to read it again. It's so greatly written and the characters are very well portrayed too. it also has one of the greatest epilogue/conclusion to it. I really love everything about this story. Thank you so much for sharing!
a poison rational chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
I saw your title, and all I could think of was a song that goes just like that. I now have to read this story.
Indigo2004 chapter 25 . 3/26/2020
What a lot of kids lmao. I finished this fic in one night... rip my sleep cycle. Thanks for the journey! The ride was pretty sick ;)
Pineapple chapter 25 . 3/22/2020
Quite Good Fanfic, Countess of Abe... Great sex descriptions
Pineapple chapter 4 . 3/21/2020
Oh no! Pansy!
LittleDragon5 chapter 25 . 3/18/2020
Very nicely done. I appreciate the work you put into this story.
pacardraco chapter 10 . 3/16/2020
the woman from ministry remind me of umbridge
Ignisaraignee chapter 1 . 3/2/2020
Excellent story except for the homophobia
Guest chapter 25 . 2/26/2020
I noticed several instances of homophobic behaviour from Lucius in the story and figured that with the conservative background of the character it was excusable. However the story goes on to belittle drag and other activities traditionally associated with the LQBTQ community. The adults are disgusted when a four year old wishes to waltz with his best friend and Draco is beyond furious when Hermione allows Zane to experiment with putting on make up. The homophobic undertones are hard to ignore and ruin an otherwise wonderful story for anyone with even a shred of respect for the LGBTQ community.
KatG chapter 9 . 2/25/2020
I love it! The internal monologue has me rolling on the floor laughing! .time. Much love x
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2020
Wonderfully written! This chapter had me bawling with laughter!
4,349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »