Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
thestarsinnarnia chapter 1 . 5/14/2020
I didn’t expect to like this story when I started reading it but it was the funniest dramione fanfic I have ever read. I was legit laughing out loud whenever Zane would talk to Draco. This was such a treat for me. I love this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2020
omg draco's hottie conversation with zane! hilarious HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! amazingly written!
Elezzra chapter 19 . 4/21/2020
Blaise’s last comment is definitely a foreshadow!
Elezzra chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
I love the sprinkle of humour here and there.
saltysugarx0 chapter 25 . 4/19/2020
Aaahhh! I can’t believe it ended! I loved this story so much!
saltysugarx0 chapter 16 . 4/19/2020
Wow! You amazed me again! I love, love, LOVE, this story!
saltysugarx0 chapter 15 . 4/19/2020
I found this fanfic on a recommendation website in Pinterest, and I love this Dramoine fanfic! Out of all the fanfics I’ve read, this is probably my favorite one! Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2020
there’s nothing wrong with thumb sucking fuck you
Guest chapter 25 . 4/9/2020
Wonderful story.
Love dramione very much
GodricsPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
This was quite an amazing story! Zane and Donny were excellent additions and you did an amazing job at their characterizations. I enjoyed them very much!

Whatever happened to the sequel?

Cheers,
GodricsPhoniex
Nymphadora1236 chapter 25 . 4/4/2020
I've always loved this fanfic! I found it maybe more than 5 years ago and I always find myself going back to read it again. It's so greatly written and the characters are very well portrayed too. it also has one of the greatest epilogue/conclusion to it. I really love everything about this story. Thank you so much for sharing!
a poison rational chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
I saw your title, and all I could think of was a song that goes just like that. I now have to read this story.
Indigo2004 chapter 25 . 3/26/2020
What a lot of kids lmao. I finished this fic in one night... rip my sleep cycle. Thanks for the journey! The ride was pretty sick ;)
Pineapple chapter 25 . 3/22/2020