Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2020
Wonderfully written! This chapter had me bawling with laughter!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/12/2020
I really enjoy reading your book. Its amazing. Fred died in the war and so did Tonks and Remus. Why are they still alive and why is Teddy's name Wolf? I really want to know. This is not an insult. I am t absolutely in love with this story. but if you could please fix the minor details that would be great full.
xLaBellaVita chapter 25 . 2/6/2020
This story was soooo good!
Mysteriously chapter 9 . 2/6/2020
If you’re going to write Hermione as a child care expert, you may want to research actual child care standards. Spanking is physical abuse. It does way more harm to the child than good.

Using hot peppers to ruin a child’s comfort tool is asinine. Children need loving supportive environments where they are safe to explore their emotions.

For a child care “expert,” Hermione is quite behind the times. As much as I want to like the story, I can’t. Please do research into your characters careers.
StormCrownSr chapter 11 . 1/26/2020
Spanking is still abuse, if you hit a child with the EXACT same amount in the face, or really, anywhere else on the body and it's called assault on a minor which carries a sentence of 3-7 years.

I know this is a story, but in this instance the governmental official WAS in the right. Assault doesn't care about location, only action.
Lollylocked chapter 25 . 1/25/2020
Lovely! So hilarious I was laughing out loud in spots but also beautiful and touching. Loved it
Guest chapter 25 . 1/9/2020
Still coming here to re-read the story. It soo good. Thanx author.
Geneiva Naidoo chapter 25 . 1/7/2020
Brilliant! Absolutely amazing I literally read this in a day and was so intrigued honestly!
kittengrangermalfoy chapter 25 . 12/30/2019
Loved everything about the story! thank you for writing such a funny and wonderful piece!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2019
Amazing story, loved reading it all! Thanks author for this great read :)
Meggie0205 chapter 25 . 12/11/2019
Loved the story!
MistBronze chapter 25 . 11/21/2019
Is there going to be a sequel?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2019
I LOVE THE PANIC! REFERENCES!
libraryrockerr chapter 19 . 10/25/2019
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
libraryrockerr chapter 8 . 10/25/2019
I'm surprised your father isn't lying in the fetal position, clutching his Voldemort doll and wishing away all the Weasleys that are currently in his gardens.

This, THIS! I laughed so hard.
4,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »