Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
libraryrockerr chapter 2 . 10/25/2019
the adorbs are real
LokiStoneheart chapter 25 . 10/24/2019
This story made me laugh far more than I’m willing to admit. It was great.
bshelley chapter 25 . 10/23/2019
this story is so lovely. you are an amazing writer!
bshelley chapter 4 . 10/23/2019
Zane is so precious. I love this story!
Eratto chapter 6 . 10/18/2019
I'm so interested in hearing more about parent-hell sounds hilarious
Rose00 chapter 25 . 10/8/2019
Great story, I liked your writing style, albeit it being a bit cliché. I also thought that you portrayed Hermione as too docile? She's a teacher, she cooks well, she gets assaulted and has 3 children? But overall enjoyable read, I too finished it in 2 days. Best luck for future ventures :)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/6/2019
I honestly thought that when zane walked into pansys house that she would be making out with some random dude but overall i loved this fanfic i read it in two days and couldn't stop thank you for letting me have that experience.
Dramione3 chapter 13 . 10/5/2019
It’s a great story but why the spanking?
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 25 . 9/4/2019
Just wanted to say this story is amazing and deserves all of it’s accolades I was hooked from the first chapter
Smiles chapter 3 . 9/4/2019
This is my second time reading this fic and I almost snorted on the train when Zane was asking if he was a hottie
enajaimmalfoy chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
I always see this fic rec’d and discussed in groups I’m in and have always wondered whether either was a reference to p!atd, glad to know I was right. I love that song! Excited to start reading this fic, I’ve heard good things
adiraimani chapter 4 . 8/25/2019
donny and her crush. omigod so funny doh
Mila06 chapter 25 . 8/15/2019
That was a lovely ending
blue2skie chapter 25 . 8/12/2019
Wow!it was one of the best dramione fics! I love zane. Just wanna say thanks for a great fic!
charix chapter 5 . 8/9/2019
This is a fantastic story and plot, but OMG! THEY ARE BRITISH! Not American! There is so much American slang that it's hard to imagine them as English characters in England! It's as if the writer didn't even make an effort or attempt to make them the smallest bit English!
4,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »