Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2019
Draco losing his virginity at 16 to a woman in her 30s...that’s rape luv xx lets be clear
Toothfairy456 chapter 25 . 7/6/2019
Nice story, thank you! Thoroughly enjoyed it!
MaKelle McConnell chapter 3 . 6/27/2019
the sons name is Wolf?
spacepi chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
Such a sweet, sweet story.
I remember reading this a really long time back, loved it then, love it now and just finished re-reading too!

I honestly wish there was more!
I love this story! ️
DragonLady37 chapter 25 . 6/21/2019
I’m glad that, in the end, Hermione and Draco still argue in their unique way. And that Zane got some closure from his bio-mom.
DragonLady37 chapter 6 . 6/19/2019
DragonLady37 chapter 3 . 6/19/2019
The conversation between Draco and Zane about hotties has me ROLLING! So freaking funny. Loving it!
tmtcltb-kals chapter 25 . 6/11/2019
This is such a lovely story to read! Someone recommended it and I thought I would give the first chapter a try and then I couldn’t put it down! Draco and Hermione felt incredibly in character, and you created some excellent OCs. I thought the way you even redeemed Pansy a little bit at the end with a nice touch. I have no idea if you were still on this site or not, but wanted to say thank you for sharing such a wonderful story!
itme94 chapter 25 . 6/9/2019
Grahamgirl93 chapter 25 . 6/7/2019
I loved this... the show build of their relationship... Fred & George were they absolutely best! Wonderful..
melrosethecat chapter 6 . 5/26/2019
The Titlted Kilt - LOL

I’m late to the party in reading this. Wish I knew about it before. Loving it so far. Can’t wait to finish it
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2019
I mean I understand that draco has changed or what not but all the malfoys were present at her torture sesh and no apology there. It seems a bit odd that at the beginning anyway it seems to portray hermione as more or less the bad one. Simplified obvs.
audrey chapter 25 . 5/13/2019
OMG! This is one of the best dramione fan-fics I have ever read. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
Zane is a normal name threw me off honestly.
sheepnz chapter 25 . 4/15/2019