Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
Aconite72 chapter 13 . 12/1/2018
Merlin’s beard... this is abuse! I don’t care how loving you are when everything’s good but you just DO NOT hit your child! I’m having serious doubts whether Zane being WITH them is a good thing.
petrynronlover chapter 25 . 11/29/2018
I really really enjoyed this story! Thank you so much for writing this amazing fanfic!
thesassyllama chapter 11 . 11/14/2018
I absolutely love this Fic, but the constant mentioning of spanking has me so badly on edge and sad as a social worker myself. I have to keep putting it down and coming back at a later date.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
Interesting first chapter!
MarieVance chapter 25 . 11/8/2018
I just wanted to drop a note and say I just read this whole story and it's totally amazing and that I love it very much and thank you!
LadyMalfoy666 chapter 25 . 11/5/2018
different.. i like it. Pansy is , well , a pansy haha simply loved it, and loved your version of Narcissa, i like to think if she hadn't been the wife of a death eater in canon that's the type of woman she'd be :D
Guest chapter 25 . 10/30/2018
Hello my name is Cori B . I have had the flu the last 5 days and I pasted the time when I wasn't sick reading this story I just wanted to pop on and let you know how much I enjoyed it. Even if you don't get on here anymore or you do
Guest chapter 25 . 10/30/2018
That ending was just depressing.
Stawberrylove chapter 25 . 10/29/2018
Well written! I LOVE your Fred and George. Their actions remain very true to their canon-characters. That comes out very well when you show their unique ability to take the POV of a child. Fred addressing the Wizgamont court with the question if anyone botherd to ask for Zane's opinion in the matterso well written! As grown ups they still embrace their inner child being playful, spontaneous, creative and lacking respect for random nonsense or any sort of rigid, unfair rules that make no sense at all. Your Lucius/Narcissa appear a bit OOC because their inner transition from heavily prejudiced to not so much (or as with Narcissa not at all) wasn't focus of the story. All together a well rounded story. I've red it twice allready. Just lovely. Thank you! Keep up the good work
WriteAwayMaam chapter 25 . 10/18/2018
great story! i liked the humor to this mostly serious story! donny was great, and i LOVED Wood’s accent! great job!
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
As I've thought a little more, there were definitely numerous parts that I had a problem with- the same parts that others had a problem with. I'm fine with corporal punishment being discussed as an option, but not with any opposition to it being dismissed. And more importantly the one scene so soon after her attempted rape falling right into very physical activity. I would have liked to see that end with a long hug or cuddle, not sudden sex.

But really, even with these serious critiques, I enjoyed the story. I did skip a few chapters because I wasn't feeling it at the time. I'm someone who does that. But it is well imagined and almost entirely well executed.
nightkitty555 chapter 25 . 10/17/2018
Very nice.
MademoiselleLottchen chapter 3 . 10/10/2018
hiya, so I haven't read much yet, but I just need to compliment you on the way you portray Zane. it's just so authentic. I absolutely hate it when people write "baby talk", and I'm so glad you're not doing that at all, but instead writing how they over correct words like maked or cooker, or "a centre is a centrebrilliant, I love it! that alone rn is reason enough for me to keep reading :D (horrible baby talk is truly one of my fanfic deal breakers)
And also, how adorable are Draco and Zane? aw I just want to be part of their little family, they're so sweet. is it silly to say I'm so glad Draco got someone to love? I would be more than okay with an entire fic that is just Zane and Draco and eventually Hermione and their sweet, little family. and everything is fluffy and there is no Drama whatsoever, and Pansy stays the hell away. Cam we do that please? :D
anyways, I'm gonna keep reading now. so far, well done, and I'm only three chapters inx
Scorpia11 chapter 25 . 9/23/2018
Loved this entire story! I'm so glad everything worked out in the end and the characters that were alive! Thanks for such a unique idea. It was so good I read the entire thing today. Thanks for sharing!
Scorpia11 chapter 8 . 9/23/2018
I just found this story and the inner monologues are hilarious! I normally dont comment early on but I died laughing at the mention of Lucius having a Voldemort doll! This story is amazing so far.
4,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »