|Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy|
| crystalrdavis1995 chapter 25 . 6/19/2022
Fantastic story. I obsessively read it over three days and found your writing seamless. Great story.
| rohanbee chapter 11 . 6/6/2022
there's actually ALOT of research that points to physical punishment being extremely detrimental to a child's development. even 'juist a spank'
| rohanbee chapter 9 . 6/6/2022
I was enjoying this fic, but the homophobic undertones are really disappointing.
| Clark959 chapter 25 . 4/24/2022
| eDiggy chapter 6 . 2/18/2022
6000 galleons isn't enough to keep the school open for a year, none the less 15... if tuition is 80 galleons, and assuming there's 5 students in the babies and 5 in the older kids room, that's 80*10*12 which is 9600 galleons/year. if we said less students like 6 total that would be 5760 galleons, in which case that money would be enough to keep her barely open for another year. now if you had said like 90,000 galleons, that would be enough of she had six kids total for the next 15 years.
Never the less, I'm loving this story!
| ozlemu chapter 25 . 1/2/2022
Lovely story! Made me smile a lot.
There are two points though I think would make the story much better if they weren’t in it;
1) Spanking. Having read a lot about children myself, I believe it should never be tolerated.
2) Draco and Hermione having sex right after the rape attempt. I think Draco should have asked if she was okay first.
All in all, little Zane is my hero.
| Serennos chapter 25 . 12/29/2021
The vocabulary used was quite a random mixture of British and North-American, but a light-hearted and comical story nonetheless. Thank you.
| aurore.malfoyy chapter 17 . 11/22/2021
Zane is so funny ... I love him
| ahh.idk.idc chapter 25 . 10/9/2021
great it was!
| Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2021
Nope. Sorry. But no. This story made no sense at all. Dont get me wrong the writting skills are there and the inner voices are a great asset and very well use but the plot is lacking.
Here are some of my problems.
1. The speed of the beginning. We all know that H woul never accepted that proposal unless she actually feel emphaty for both of them and that development of characters didnt happen.
2. D lawyer should have know about the fake marriage in order to made all the proper documentation not only regarding the contract that they hastily wrote (wich could have been replace by a unbreakeble vow) but in order to made all Malfoys assets protected of the future divorce.
3. The Malfoys are not that easy going not even after all that hapenned
4. H would have never go back to the mansion that easy and would have been smart enougth to makr things clear before the wedding... things like the rules of how are they gonna live and raise the kid. I mean she went for not knowing them to make home cooking meals and laundry in 3 weeks?
5. This is totally out of character... H would have never accepted an spanking for a child even without her studies less alone after having a degree on child development
I was reading the text triying to overlook all of this but this chapter was enough. Sadly this is one of those texts where you can clearly see the authors point of view in each line. A view of marital life where women belong to the kitchen and even if they work they still do all the housekeeping. A very clear disdain for the GLBT comunity. A very violent view of child discipline. And some unnecesary cliches about women, sex, periods and weakness.
| KittAnn chapter 20 . 9/27/2021
Your twist was just wonderful.
| KittAnn chapter 11 . 9/27/2021
THIS IS SOOO FUNNY!
| KittAnn chapter 8 . 9/27/2021
The hemorrhoid cream was incredibly funny!
| KittAnn chapter 5 . 9/27/2021
I AM IN LOVE! gosh! the part where Draco says that he needs to stop giving Lucius Vodka as a gift was EPIC!
| KittAnn chapter 4 . 9/27/2021
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!