Reviews for A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy
Wense chapter 14 . 1/27/2018
Interesting chapter with one of the only realistic smut I've read (which is a nice surprising change), though considering Hermione had been almost raped by some jerk moments before, I'm not sure she should have been so eager to have sex, but then again, it's just my opinion. I can't wait for them to finally admit their feelings for each other!
Wense chapter 13 . 1/27/2018
This chapter is definitely one of my favorite. First, Zane's tantrum makes him more realistic and shows that even the sweetest angels can have their bad moments from time to time. When he apologizes to Hermione, fearing she will hate him like Pansy positively broke my heart. Poor darling! Hermione being sad knowing she won't see this little boy she considers her son grow was also so very sad. Draco and Hermione having some casual conversations and flirting occasionally, trying not to rip the clothes off of each other was as much of a delight to read than Draco being humble and feeling guilty. Hermione's idea for the inspection was funny. This fanfic is one of the best I've read, with unparalleled structure and quality of the dialogues and situations. You are AMAZING.
Wense chapter 12 . 1/27/2018
Brilliant and perfectly structured chapter with the great plot idea of Draco getting sick, vulnerable and Zane-like and Hermione unable to hold back her compassion. You described very well and very fluidly (like, it fitted perfectly in the text) both of them struggling with their emotions. I can't wait to read about the Spring Soirée where things are probably going to heat up ;)
Wense chapter 11 . 1/26/2018
Great chapter! Zane is still a cute little energy ball _
"Zane nodded twice and then smiled his 'Zane is a good boy' smile. He used it in emergencies only." Such a manipulative cutie!
Also, Hermione and Draco desiring each other and being more in harmony is interesting! I really do hope they will fall in love for real. I really liked the part where Draco expressed his gratitude for everything Hermione does in the house.
919800067 chapter 21 . 1/26/2018
I love Fred and George. You are great at portraying the characters accurately.
Wense chapter 10 . 1/26/2018
Awesome chapter with the visit of the bitchiest old woman ever (you have no idea how much I laughed when Hermione told Zane she was "A very nice lady", (LIAR!)) The argument over Zane's toys was well built and Draco telling Zane the toys "are a bit scary because she stepped on one and it hurt like the devil." was absolutely priceless! So funny, yet it was such a sweet gesture with a lot deeper meaning than it seemed. Brilliant.
desperatelyobvious chapter 25 . 1/20/2018
Ooohhh man I really loved this story! I finished it in 2 days!

Wonderfully written and well-thought out! :) I found the development of their emotions and their characters seamless - how there was really a strong dislike for one another, and how that slowly and eventually grew into a fierce love. It’s also really nice to see Hermione love Zane as her own, and how Zane really viewed her as his mother. I liked the epilogue too! It definitely read like how a normal family functions - nothing too fluffy, but it’s also nice to know how everything panned our with Zane all grown up, Hermione and Draco having more kids, and their family life being very content.

Great story overall! I couldn’t put it down :)
lizixiii chapter 25 . 1/18/2018
I really love the ending that Zane trying to seek... Well...not going to be a
reallyseaweed chapter 25 . 1/6/2018
Awe... I pity Pansy too. But this is because she is lonely and the only person that is close to her is her son, Zane. Zane is a big boy now, I dont mind if he wanted to sort things out with his birthmom. Happy family for Draco and Hermione. Ohh I need to find more Dramione family with kids that bring them together
reallyseaweed chapter 24 . 1/6/2018
Ohh I love this chapter. Zane and Wolf are the cutest kids of all. Yayayayayaayay Hermione is pregnant.
reallyseaweed chapter 23 . 1/6/2018
Ohh I'm a little disappointed that Hermione is not pregnant yet. Oh well, they could always practice more.
Ohh Fred and Geroge with Zane. JEEZ so funny. I love Donny too. She's funny and delightful . Yaya they have Zane back now.
reallyseaweed chapter 22 . 1/6/2018
Ohh Pansy, does she really love that Angelo guy? I think she likes Zane now.
So I guess Hermione is pregnant now, yay
reallyseaweed chapter 21 . 1/6/2018
I love George and Fred. Ohh I love Zane too. It's going to be so much fun to see the three of them playing tricks on Pansy.
reallyseaweed chapter 20 . 1/6/2018
Wow, the incident couldn't happen in the right moment for Draco and Hermione. Wow, Zane , you need to ask to come back home. Pansy is going to learn to like her son, but right now she likes money too. So what can Harry help Hermione to get her son back?
reallyseaweed chapter 19 . 1/6/2018
Now Zane ruined the chance that Hermione going to profess her love for Draco. Ohh Zane . We told you not to touch the broom. I hope Draco doesn't blame Hermione for leaving the balcony window open.
4,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »